1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 19:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Also tell him I appreciate the online forum procedural help he gave me in 2007-08.
    If only he could go back and live that one over.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:06
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    If only he could go back and live that one over.
    I'd welcome his return as well; new questions have arisen which his online savvy could answer with ease. More importantly, his prolific presence on this forum would once again set a much needed positive example for his drive-by poster friends.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:09
    I'd welcome his return as well; new questions have arisen which his online savvy could answer with ease. More importantly, his prolific presence on this forum would once again set a much needed positive example for his drive-by poster friends.
    He thinks you're a piece of trash.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:10
    Originally posted by darvlay
    He thinks you're a piece of trash.
    HandyAndy?
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:11
    HandyAndy?
    Probably him too.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:14
    Probably him too.
    You?
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:17
    You?
    Pretty much.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:23
    Pretty much.
    Friends of Cash?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:44
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    I PM'd him a few months ago to ask him what had happened to him. Got a message back, words to the affect of 'he has better things to do with his time, idiots on the forum', blah de blah.

I think he got a life.
    "Better things to do..." PAH!
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 20:51
    I have some criticism of you too... you are squandering your civility. They enjoy you being here for no other reason than to dismiss you as being a pain their rumps.

Ignore them and they will disappear into the mist, all you need to do is to not look. That's what I do, I skip by their witticisms and insightful comments until I get to someone I want to see. It's really that simple. That's why I don't weaken or become discouraged. Liberals and atheists are the epitome of intolerance and hatred, and not the enlightened realists they claim to be.

I think I know why you continue to befriend them, but there is really no virtue in doing this... and I'm only telling you this (at a public forum) because I know you understand what I'm saying, and why I'm saying it. These guys scratch and sniff everything, and understand almost nothing. Leave them alone and they'll start going after each other, because that's what they do... that is who they are.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 22:471 edit
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I have some criticism of you too... you are squandering your civility. They enjoy you being here for no other reason than to dismiss you as being a pain their rumps.

Ignore them and they will disappear into the mist, all you need to do is to not look. That's what I do, I skip by their witticisms and insightful comments until I get to some ...[text shortened]... e and they'll start going after each other, because that's what they do... that is who they are.
    "Leave them alone and they'll start going after each other, because that's what they do... that is who they are."

I like being with people; make friends easily wherever I go. Here I have a few friends, many almost friends and no enemies.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 23:06
    "Leave them alone and they'll start going after each other, because that's what they do... that is who they are."

I like people and make friends easily wherever I go. On RHP I have a few friends and many almost friends and no enemies.
    I have no real enemies here either, and I don't lose 😴 over the 😠🙄 who might think they are... they don't 😲 me.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 00:52
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    I PM'd him a few months ago to ask him what had happened to him. Got a message back, words to the affect of 'he has better things to do with his time, idiots on the forum', blah de blah.

I think he got a life.
    That may be so, but it seems he still answers the idiots. 😛 😉!!!

Try not to over think, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself! 🙂
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 10:03
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Insanity must be rampant on RHP. There are many of us, in addition to Phlab, who find GB hard to take.
    Yeah. Well, thats why its called an opinion I guess.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 14:23
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Liberals and atheists are the epitome of intolerance and hatred, and not the enlightened realists they claim to be.
    And here I thought you were both.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree