1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 03:271 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Chilled White Riesling or a High Shouldered Bordeaux?
    He's Irish, to him grape flavored vodka is wine.
  2. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 04:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And here I thought you were both.
    Lemon Lime: You are the one intolerable and I wont say hated, maybe disdained. What stupid, ridiculous comments about liberals. You are showing true colors of a close minded, living in the bubble, ignorant American.

And none of that should have anything to do with Plab, who never stooped to your type of criticism, but could agitate with humor and charm.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 04:281 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    He's Irish, to him grape flavored vodka is wine.
    Wild Irish Rose (Rot Gut, open and half full in a brown paper bag)? lol
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 06:14
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    Lemon Lime: You are the one intolerable and I wont say hated, maybe disdained. What stupid, ridiculous comments about liberals. You are showing true colors of a close minded, living in the bubble, ignorant American.

And none of that should have anything to do with Plab, who never stooped to your type of criticism, but could agitate with humor and charm.
    Good man. Now you may bask in the glow of left wing liberal approval.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 06:53
    Chilled White Riesling or a High Shouldered Bordeaux?
    Argentine Melbec from Mendoza.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 07:04
    Originally posted by Trev33
    "Good Argentine Malbec, and there is a great deal of it for Argentina is one of the world's most prolific wine producers, is deeply coloured, spicily rich with an exuberant juiciness and has as a trademark an almost velvety texture". -Jancis Robinson

http://www.winesofargentina.org/argentina/variedades/malbec-torrontes/malbec/

Luscious looking grapes on the vine. Tell us more.....
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 12:31
    They produce some very good quality, inexpensive, "house" wines that are sold here, most particularly reds.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Nov '13 03:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Nice language in a public forum.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 19:46
    I'm with you there bro.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 20:31
    "Good Argentine Malbec, and there is a great deal of it for Argentina is one of the world's most prolific wine producers, is deeply coloured, spicily rich with an exuberant juiciness and has as a trademark an almost velvety texture". -Jancis Robinson

http://www.winesofargentina.org/argentina/variedades/malbec-torrontes/malbec/

Luscious looking grapes on the vine. Tell us more.....
    Very good, I thought he meant "malbec". I've developed an appreciation for this variety lately.
  11. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:012 edits
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I have some criticism of you too... you are squandering your civility. They enjoy you being here for no other reason than to dismiss you as being a pain their rumps.

Ignore them and they will disappear into the mist, all you need to do is to not look. That's what I do, I skip by their witticisms and insightful comments until I get to some ...[text shortened]... e and they'll start going after each other, because that's what they do... that is who they are.
    Liberals and atheists are the epitome of intolerance and hatred, and not the enlightened realists they claim to be.

I don't know where to begin? Perhaps your grammatically erroneous use of the word epitome? And what about "enlightened realists"??? I mean come on thats just indescribable, it's either an oxymoron or just plain redundant. Then there is the later implication that you don't befriend liberals and atheists and that just kind of debunks your whole premise before you even add in the entire hypocrisy thing... I mean did you even think before you posted this garbage?
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:07
    Nice language in a public forum.
    Please, just because someone posts in a different language there's no need to heap condemnation upon their head.
    😛
  13. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 00:07
    Originally posted by darvlay
    He thinks you're a piece of trash.
    So now you're a mind reader?

I think you're a crass little prick.
  14. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 00:11
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    I PM'd him a few months ago to ask him what had happened to him. Got a message back, words to the affect of 'he has better things to do with his time, idiots on the forum', blah de blah.

I think he got a life.
    What I hear you saying is that he got tired of being one of the idiots in the forums
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 05:09
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Liberals and atheists are the epitome of intolerance and hatred, and not the enlightened realists they claim to be.

I don't know where to begin? Perhaps your grammatically erroneous use of the word epitome? And what about "enlightened realists"??? I mean come on thats just indescribable, it's either an oxymoron or just plain redundant. ...[text shortened]... n add in the entire hypocrisy thing... I mean did you even think before you posted this garbage?
    It was a reaction long coming to some moron wanna be's who dis GB on a regular basis, and for what appears to be the mindless sport of it. It doesn't matter whether or not it's GB you are dissing, it's a disgusting display of intolerance and hatred, and all it really does is show your real colors.

Apparently none of you geniuses were able to understand the context of my post, and seem to think I was talking about someone else. Read the first page again, and then see if you can figure out who I was reacting to, if you think you can connect the dots... I'm not so sure you can, even after reading this.

I mean seriously, all you were able to get from this was to notice a grammatically erroneous use of the word epitome? Did I make any mistakes in my spelling?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree