1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 07:57
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    It was a reaction long coming to some moron wanna be's who dis GB on a regular basis, and for what appears to be the mindless sport of it. It doesn't matter whether or not it's GB you are dissing, it's a disgusting display of intolerance and hatred, and all it really does is show your real colors.

Apparently none of you geniuses were able to understand ...[text shortened]... otice a grammatically erroneous use of the word epitome? Did I make any mistakes in my spelling?
    Are you wearing your underpants over your trousers right now?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 08:48
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    They produce some very good quality, inexpensive, "house" wines that are sold here, most particularly reds.
    The same wine you see 'on offer' for £5 here was sold for around £1 in Argentina when i was there just over 5 years ago. Looking at the exchange rate i doubt it's more expensive now. That's where i first started drinking the stuff.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 10:33
    It was a reaction long coming to some moron wanna be's who dis GB on a regular basis, and for what appears to be the mindless sport of it. It doesn't matter whether or not it's GB you are dissing, it's a disgusting display of intolerance and hatred, and all it really does is show your real colors.

Apparently none of you geniuses were able to understand ...[text shortened]... otice a grammatically erroneous use of the word epitome? Did I make any mistakes in my spelling?
    Read the first page again

My mistake. The idiots didn't start in trashing GB until the second page. And by the way, it had absolutely nothing to with Phlab.

I'm going to stop asking people here how old they are, because the answer is almost always the same... old enough to know better.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 10:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You gotta be kidding me... was that supposed to be an insult? So how old are you now, 8? Eight and half? Reveal Hidden Content
    nine?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 10:582 edits
    You gotta be kidding me... was that supposed to be an insult? So how old are you now, 8? Eight and half? [hidden]nine?[/hidden]
  6. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 05:33

This has nothing to do with liberals and atheists then? Glad we cleared that up.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 15:42
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    This has nothing to do with liberals and atheists then? Glad we cleared that up.
    Lemon Lime is the new Super Hero of the GF, he doesn't need to explain himself to the likes of you!
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 15:49
    Lemon Lime is the new Super Hero of the GF, he doesn't need to explain himself to the likes of you!
    How's that possible? I mean, he's conservative, for god's sake. There must be some hidden agenda.
  9. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 16:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How's that possible? I mean, he's conservative, for god's sake. There must be some hidden agenda.
    Conservative is the wrong c word. Try confused.

He's emotional like a woman without the expertise of a woman to keep himself level.
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 20:10
    You guys crack me up. CP hit the nail on the head when he said "I am king of all I survey". That's what many (not all) of us do here. We're watching our computer screens like Jr scientists observing bugs in a jar. You are the scientist, and everyone else is the bug.

I was surprised to see Dive had joined COS because I assumed he was one of the hard liners. I didn't pay much attention to GB's promotion of COS, but I understand it. It's his baby, so it's natural for him to talk about it. I think he spends too much intellectual capital on clinical observations, but I find myself doing that as well even when I'm trying to keep it light and fun. I don't come here to work at anything the way I used to work for a living, but old habits die hard and I can fall back on my old working ways. It's funny I should find myself explaining that, but I suppose this approach can seem foriegn to some of you.

And my sarcasm meter is working just fine, thank you very much. I'm not the king of the hill here, and have no desire to become your next Plab or Bowman... or someone any of you might want to promote. I know how this game works, it's played all the time in the real world of politics and business. If I'm being set up so that someone can say get over yourself, then all I can say is... get over yourselves.
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 20:59
    You guys crack me up. CP hit the nail on the head when he said "I am king of all I survey". That's what many (not all) of us do here. We're watching our computer screens like Jr scientists observing bugs in a jar. You are the scientist, and everyone else is the bug.

I was surprised to see Dive had joined COS because I assumed he was one of the hard lin ...[text shortened]... set up so that someone can say get over yourself, then all I can say is... get over yourselves.
    More like an ant farm, but if bugs in a jar works for you then cool. I'm glad to see at least one got my idea from the OP.
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 21:00
    Oh yeah, I am calling off the mass beheading , I've been amused, but mostly by myself. 😞
  13. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 22:321 edit
    Underpants? Trousers?!
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 09:41
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    Underpants? [b]Trousers?![/b]
    Yeah, no kidding. I mean really... he assumes I wear underpants?

pffft, young people... what do they know?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 14:54
    Yeah, no kidding. I mean really... he assumes I wear underpants?

pffft, young people... what do they know?
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA.

TMI.

*seriously*

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree