Please dont accept challenges then delete the g...

Please dont accept challenges then delete the g...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Moves
18 Jul 06

Originally posted by Bowmann
I'm pointing out that the forums need an internal search engine.
Yes. It would be useful.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
18 Jul 06

Originally posted by Bowmann
I'm pointing out that the forums need an internal search engine.
Have you ever suggested that before? Not a bad thought.

N

The sky

Moves
18 Jul 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Have you ever suggested that before? Not a bad thought.
It has been suggested many times.

DS

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
If it was made for the purpose of when the opponent was not moving, then what is the scull for. I think you are confused.

But I will go with your latter statement, that in some cases it probably is abused. Now that part should be fixed. I could see how someone could potentially go and delete every challenge just for the heck of it. But that is someth ...[text shortened]... s up with. The Monkey man, does some pretty slick stuff. Whatever his choice is I will support.
The skull is a completely different thing.
If people delete games after they have accepted them, they should at least send a message as to why. I would.

K

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Theoryhack
If being "legal" equated with being "OK" then we wouldnt have laws in the first place. If rape were not yet criminalised would it be ok? So the defence of "The site allows it therefore its ok" doesnt really stand up; the fact that Russ is planning a fix is further evidence!
That is true.

But what is also true is if people on this site do stuff that they are perfectly entilted to do, and you don't like it, you may piss off to another site.

DS

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Kalsen
.....if people on this site do stuff that they are perfectly entilted to do, and you don't like it, you may piss off to another site.
He is also "doing stuff that he is perfectly entilted to do".

K

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
He is also "doing stuff that he is perfectly entilted to do".
But I'm not complaining that he shouldn't.

DS

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Kalsen
But I'm not complaining that he shouldn't.
Pardon me if I'm wrong but, "...and you don't like it, you may piss off to another site" sounds a tiny bit like complaining.

K

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Pardon me if I'm wrong but, "...and you don't like it, you may piss off to another site" sounds a tiny bit like complaining.
Clean your ears then. I am suggesting if he don't like it, he can leave. It's a fact.