#PrayForParis

#PrayForParis

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Nov 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Example supplied.

Justify that.
And that is mocking soldiers???

You better do better than that. That was a comment about him stating that people carrying guns would have lessened the death toll in Paris or something along those lines.

Have you got any others?

Moves
15 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
And that is mocking soldiers???

You better do better than that. That was a comment about him stating that people carrying guns would have lessened the death toll in Paris or something along those lines.

Have you got any others?
NOTHING justifies your words here.

NOTHING.

Yea - "something like that" - nice try.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Nov 15

NOTHING justifies your words here.

NOTHING.

Yea - "something like that" - nice try.
Still can't work out what you're prattling on about love. There was no mockery about being a soldier there. You need to go back and read the context of the comments. Not pluck an isolated comment out of your backside.

Moves
15 Nov 15

Still can't work out what you're prattling on about love. There was no mockery about being a soldier there. You need to go back and read the context of the comments. Not pluck an isolated comment out of your backside.
You asked for examples. I supplied. Still you try to justify.

I read every post you wrote and he wrote. Yours were a disgrace. He showed great restraint as far as I am concerned.The other posters can decide for themselves if they so choose.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
15 Nov 15

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
15 Nov 15

Moves
15 Nov 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Thanks drewnogal 🙂

Radio will tell you he was referring to Faith being a hunter - which he clearly says he is NOT in several posts - but Radio & Lemon's most troubling posts about Faith's service are just sickening and mocking in nature.

Even if Faith did hunt - there is no crime in that as long as he is not trophy hunting so all of Radio's comments are just absurd.

Thanks again for your decency.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Nov 15

Again, comments regarding his propensity to packing a gun wherever he goes. Nothing against our proud man and women serving in the armed forces.

You two a tag team combination?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Nov 15

And that refers to our proud soldiers.....how?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Nov 15

Thanks drewnogal 🙂

Radio will tell you he was referring to Faith being a hunter - which he clearly says he is NOT in several posts - but Radio & Lemon's most troubling posts about Faith's service are just sickening and mocking in nature.

Even if Faith did hunt - there is no crime in that as long as he is not trophy hunting so all of Radio's comments are just absurd.

Would you support a nuclear bombing of sights where IS terrorists have been spotted?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Nov 15

Thanks drewnogal 🙂

You're going to have to try harder than this ladies. So far you have egg in your faces. Show me a comment where I have disrespected soldiers or the work they do. You came out with the accusations but so far have failed to produce one comment.

Keep trying ladies. I await your investigation.

Moves
15 Nov 15

For all to read who missed:

"You is such a man. My hero. Can I have your autograph or a poster to stick on my wall. So have you caught a bullet yet Mr hero."

Enough said.

Moves
15 Nov 15

And from Lemon - who claims to support our troops.....

Originally posted by lemondrop

"Thank you for your service
you obviously need some therapy
PTSD?"

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Nov 15

For all to read who missed:

"You is such a man. My hero. Can I have your autograph or a poster to stick on my wall. So have you caught a bullet yet Mr hero."

Enough said.
I agree....enough said. The guy claims he runs about town packing a gun. Fair enough question. Quite a few people in Chicago get shot. Those carrying guns more likely than those that don't.

You still haven't supplied any proof to your heinous claims

Maybe an apology to me is warranted. Just a quick little one. I'll understand.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
15 Nov 15
1 edit