#PrayForParis

#PrayForParis

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Mctayto
Sadly humans are not supposed to live together in large numbers.
In only takes a couple of rotten apples to contaminate an entire barrel of apples.
Look at this forum a few bad apples are constantly trying to bruise the rest and will oppose every statement they ever make.
It then follows the larger the city the greater the crime and death.
A man living in a cabin on the top of a mountain does not see, know of or participate in crime.
Yes and we know who the rotten apples are who contaminated that "other" place.

Time you moved to the mountain old man.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by roma45
FACTS? now that is funny...

i asked your hero faith a few questions still awaiting a reply, i asked politely never gave him any abuse
1] if guns make the streets safer, as he claimed, how come there is so many gun related deaths in the usa.?
2] does he know someone who owns a gun that should not have one?
3] he claims to be a soldier, no proof there, ...[text shortened]... g i would do is post where i live.

i think faith is someone alter ego...you got any idea who?
I've got an idea. Even posts the same. I've also heard he has many alias's on here. Who could that be?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Nov 15
1 edit

Sadly humans are not supposed to live together in large numbers.
In only takes a couple of rotten apples to contaminate an entire barrel of apples.
Look at this forum a few bad apples are constantly trying to bruise the rest and will oppose every statement they ever make.
It then follows the larger the city the greater the crime and death.
A man living in a cabin on the top of a mountain does not see, know of or participate in crime.
Post removed. Not appropriate for this thread.

Moves
17 Nov 15

FACTS? now that is funny...

i asked your hero faith a few questions still awaiting a reply, i asked politely never gave him any abuse
1] if guns make the streets safer, as he claimed, how come there is so many gun related deaths in the usa.?
2] does he know someone who owns a gun that should not have one?
3] he claims to be a soldier, no proof there, ...[text shortened]... g i would do is post where i live.

i think faith is someone alter ego...you got any idea who?
Roma - Forgive me I am not one who was the time or patience to find old posts. I find it maddening personally 🙄
My recollection is that he said he was born and raised in Chicago. That does not mean he is currently residing there....
I think he said he knew gun owners and they all were outstanding citizens. So maybe that implies he knows no one who shouldn't be a gun owner?

He didn't claim to know all the answers about our issues here. He was just looking to protect his family was what I took away.

Maybe he is not really who he says is? Wouldn't be the first time 😕 I give people the benefit of the doubt.

You were one of the very few to be decent and polite to him.

btw - I fail to answer every post...sometimes I miss something, or don't care to respond because I don't think the poster is truly interested in being civil. Sometimes time constraints. Like today 🙂

Moves
17 Nov 15

Lots here this morning to reply too. lol
Not much time but I will say this...

Maybe this answer will satisfy a few questions that were posed to me. Probably not. 😛

I love and support my husband, but if he tells me over coffee this morning that he has secretly been engaging in human trafficking, that's a game changer for me. I'm out.
Troops always have the option of being conscientious objectors. I would imagine that to be true of in most armed forces...

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
How and why?
Or are all terrorists the same?
In which case we could say some IRA atrocities were the precursor to 9/11
I am so happy to learn that before 9/11 there wasn't any terrorism related to what happened in Paris last week ... you have to be utterly daft to believe/think that of course, but hey ... we are dealing with gb here.

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Kegge
I am so happy to learn that before 9/11 there wasn't any terrorism related to what happened in Paris last week ... you have to be utterly daft to believe/think that of course, but hey ... we are dealing with gb here.
Terrorism goes right back to the King David Hotel eight decades ago and probably even further.

rc

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Startreader
Terrorism goes right back to the King David Hotel eight decades ago and probably even further.
Backstabbing goes right back to Judas Iscariot and probably beyond.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Backstabbing goes right back to Judas Iscariot and probably beyond.
Can you think of anyone that may be a living (sadly) descendent ??

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
I've got an idea. Even posts the same. I've also heard he has many alias's on here. Who could that be?
Another mirror-regarding hero-wannabe?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Startreader
Another mirror-regarding hero-wannabe?
I get a picture of a big V. Spinning

If it walks like a duck swims like a duck quacks like a duck and it isn't carrobie then It's a duck. One of his many personnas on here

Moves
18 Nov 15

Moves
18 Nov 15

go on share i assume there is gun related deaths?
You know...I am not sure?! I assume so, but I can't find a break down...

Hmmmm....going to delve into this a bit deeper...

rc

Moves
18 Nov 15
1 edit

Can you think of anyone that may be a living (sadly) descendent ??
Yes i can trace the lineage all the way from Judas Iscariot, through John Menteith, through Benedict Arnold all the way to a certain unsavoury element

rc

Moves
18 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
I get a picture of a big V. Spinning

If it walks like a duck swims like a duck quacks like a duck and it isn't carrobie then It's a duck. One of his many personnas on here
The great and illustrious V has transcended this forum, you cannot reach him with your petty jibes, he is beyond your reach residing safe in valours glory!