1. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 14:551 edit
    ever since i spent five years with the rosicrucians i have had high psychic abilities.

when i place my cursur over ghost of a duke's name (it is the same as the 18th century version of swinging
    a pendulum over a map to find treasure ) i get the impression of petticoats and a dress. ghost
    is either a woman or he has one of those live-in vietnamese house pigs dressed up in petticoats and a dress.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 15:07
    @mister-moggy said
    ever since i spent five years with the rosicrucians i have had high psychic abilities.

when i place my cursur over ghost of a duke's name (it is the same as the 18th century version of swinging
    a pendulum over a map to find treasure ) i get the impression of petticoats and a dress. ghost
    is either a woman or he has one of those live-in vietnamese house pigs dressed up in petticoats and a dress.
    I am pretty sure goad is a man! πŸ˜‰

-VR
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 15:38
    @mister-moggy said

Your pendulum is faulty sir.

One suspects you have been told that before.

😲
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 16:10
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Your pendulum is faulty sir.

One suspects you have been told that before.

😲
    OK now that's the "pits".
  5. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 17:28
    @mister-moggy

That incredible because when I see goad's name I think about stomping raccoons.
    Funny our little world.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 17:33
    @patzering said
    @mister-moggy

Funny our little world.
    LOL....I found that one funny! πŸ˜‰

-VR
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 17:56
    @mister-moggy said

When my mouse cursor moves over the word “Rosicrucians” the pop-up says “demand a refund”.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 18:00
    @moonbus said
    When my mouse cursor moves over the word “Rosicrucians” the pop-up says “demand a refund”.
    Do you listen to everything a pretend pop-up tells you to do? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR
  9. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 19:14
    @Very-Rusty

only the cognoscente may determine the truth.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 19:22
    @mister-moggy said
    @Very-Rusty

Do you consider yourself an expert?

-VR
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 01:341 edit
    @mister-moggy said

As you might know if you have ever glanced through "dream dictionaries", the symbols in dreams can sometimes be oblique or completely counterintuitive.

Also, when you place your cursor over Ghost's name, are you sure it is you moving your hand?
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 01:351 edit
    @mister-moggy said
    @Very-Rusty

No, they can only recognize it. And even that is not quite correct.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 12:36
    @patzering said
    @mister-moggy

Funny our little world.
    Heretic... it's not raccoons you stomp, but weasels!
  14. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 17:27
    @mister-moggy said

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
    Love is the law, love under will.
    Thelema
    Agape
  15. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 18:28
    @Gambrel

i see that you have stood in the light of the shekinah.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree