Go back
Recurring alphabet thread

Recurring alphabet thread

General


C

Chavs

As in: "Actually, it's probably better to ask what proportion of British people are NOT chavs."


C

Charisma

As in: "His intelligence is like bhindi bhaji, his charisma is like lime pickle."


C

Changesonebowie

As in: "David never surpassed this 1976 album."


C

Collard Greens

Note: "Not to be mentioned jokingly when teasing an African American golfer."


C

Clacton-on-Sea

Note: Europe's best seaside resort*.


Europe's best seaside resort*.
* Category: Culinary Excellence

Sub-category: Seafood

Sub-sub-category: Cockles and Mussels


C

Communist, diabolical

See: Joe Biden


C

Clanger

As in: "Whoopsie daisy. I appear to have dropped a clanger. I am just going to go pick it up."



C

Chomsky {Noam, not Gnome}


@the-gravedigger said
C

Chomsky {Noam, not Gnome}
C
Caring. Who does?🤔


@great-big-stees said
C
Caring. Who does?🤔
D

Detective Jake Peralta


D

Denpasar

Note: capital city of Bali: they say its population is 726,808 but I was there myself recently and I'd say it's nearer to 746,658.


D

Delusional

He was so delusional he thought he was king! 🙂

-VR


D

Diddle

Note: the different word that made the original lyric... "Hey flobbadobber flobbadobber, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon" much better.