1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '15 07:431 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Zing!" Really? Really??

I simply cannot recall the last time FMF wrote anything I would say "Zing!" to.

You two just can't resist making his posts and topics all about you, can you?
    Why would you feel the pressure to say "zing" just because I said "zing"? Do you feel obliged to weigh up other people's opinions of other people's posts and classify them as those of which you would say "zing" to and those you would not say "zing" to?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '15 07:53
    Er... zing.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '15 07:543 edits
    Why do *you* think he is?

Isn't that why you and FMF constantly berate him?

Or is it the near-guaranteed thumbs up?
    I think you must one of the most blinkered posters in this forum. Every time I read one of your posts your are drawing inferences, making assumptions or claiming certain things as facts that simply aren't supported.

Firstly I don't consider GB to be an "easy target", Robbie carrobie does. I'm asking Robbie carrobie why HE thinks GB is an easy target. You jump in and ask me. Why did you do that? I've not said GB is an easy target Robbie has, so why don't you ask him?

I do not constantly berate GB, I challenge his hypocrisy, his passive agressivenes and his sometimes quite objectionable attitudes - such as his attitude to suicides - I note with some interest that NONE of GB's cronies took him to task over the disgraceful things he said on that topics by the way.

Thumbs up. Why don't you survey the thumbs up I've received in this thread, or the other threads you will see that I probably get many more thumbs down for challenging GB. Either way it makes no difference to how I post. You should look at the facts suzianne, rather than leaping in with assumptions just based on wether you like someone or not.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 09:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think you must one of the most blinkered posters in this forum. Every time I read one of your posts your are drawing inferences, making assumptions or claiming certain things as facts that simply aren't supported.

Firstly I don't consider GB to be an "easy target", Robbie carrobie does. I'm asking Robbie carrobie why HE thinks GB is an easy target. ...[text shortened]... suzianne, rather than leaping in with assumptions just based on wether you like someone or not.
    This is so antithetical to how I see it that I am reminded of one of FMF's posts about adoring the smell of one's own farts. You couldn't be more wrong about it if you tried.

Furthermore, I would hope that you wouldn't treat your own grandmother the way you two treat GB in these forums. It's disrespectful and disgraceful. Your own grandmother would say the exact same thing.

Everything you call "hypocrisy", "passive-aggressiveness" and "objectionable attitudes" can be boiled down to "you just don't agree with him", and nothing more. I call you two out on this simply because I just don't know what it would feel like to be so damned intolerant of another human being.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 09:36
    This is so antithetical to how I see it that I am reminded of one of FMF's posts about adoring the smell of one's own farts. You couldn't be more wrong about it if you tried.

Furthermore, I would hope that you wouldn't treat your own grandmother the way you two treat GB in these forums. It's disrespectful and disgraceful. Your own grandmother would sa ...[text shortened]... use I just don't know what it would feel like to be so damned intolerant of another human being.
    Perhaps there is no rational answer and one must resign oneself to the fact that H8ters gonna H8.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 20:013 edits

Furthermore, I would hope that you wouldn't treat your own grandmother the way you two treat GB in these forums. It's disrespectful and disgraceful. Your own grandmother would sa ...[text shortened]... use I just don't know what it would feel like to be so damned intolerant of another human being.
    If GB didn't proliferate the forum with his crap he wouldn't be so unpopular with some posters; he's been getting feedback about this for years and years and years and doesn't alter his posting style. Recently he was criticising people who commit suicide, saying that they were an insult to god and to their families. it was disgraceful, yet none of you cronies called him on it, same way you never call sonship on the crazy fruit-loop doctrines he propagates the spirituality forum. You are well known for joining threads for the sole purpose of attacking the people you don't like because you see them posting something you don't like. I don't like much of GB's posting, and I especially took offence at the stuff about suicides and I said so. If you don't like my posts and feel I'm harassing GB, then I suggest you alert them or just shut up. Either way I'm happy.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 18:56
    If GB didn't proliferate the forum with his crap he wouldn't be so unpopular with some posters; he's been getting feedback about this for years and years and years and doesn't alter his posting style. Recently he was criticising people who commit suicide, saying that they were an insult to god and to their families. it was disgraceful, yet none of you cr ...[text shortened]... and feel I'm harassing GB, then I suggest you alert them or just shut up. Either way I'm happy.
    There's apparently simply a wide gulf in what we deem as unacceptable. I saw nothing wrong in the suicide thread. I stated my opinion and if others wanted to disagree so be it. I didn't feel it was worth getting twisted panties about. Same with sonship. I agree with most of what he writes and when he writes something I do disagree with, I say so. I don't feel there's so much I disagree with that I must constantly "call him out" on it, as you do. I certainly don't feel that sonship's postings are "crazy, fruit-loop doctrines" as you do, maybe if you actually went to church once in a while you'd find out that much of it is mainstream. I also don't see much wrong with GB's posting style. Yes, he does 'cut-and-paste' a lot, but the balance of it is stuff he feels would add to the forum, I don't feel there's any of the "passive-aggressiveness" that haters like you and FMF decry. Yes, I feel GB gets the brunt of the harassment, and yes, that's exactly how I would label it. A lot of people seem to have a bug up their ass about GB and so he's become a "thumbs-down" target for many.

As I said, apparently there's a large gulf between what you find unacceptable and what I find unacceptable.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 19:20
    I'd still like to know where the refugees from the Clans Forum disappeared to.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 19:26
    A lot of people seem to have a bug up their ass about GB and so he's become a "thumbs-down" target for many.
    Do you think that all thumbs down that any or all posters here get are given by people with "a bug up their ass"?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 19:571 edit
    I'd still like to know where the refugees from the Clans Forum disappeared to.
    Wuss banned them all. Yes indeed rather than address their issues and get rid of the ineffective moderation he simply banned them. After my subscription is up I will take his advice and play my chess elsewhere unless the clans forum is reestablished.
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 20:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Wuss banned them all. Yes indeed rather than address their issues and get rid of the ineffective moderation he simply banned them. After my subscription is up I will take his advice and play my chess elsewhere unless the clans forum is reestablished.
    Nice going, Wuss! ...err...Russ. 😀
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 12:18
    Sounds like rather efficient moderation if you ask me, then.

As well as a perfect reason why the Clans Forum should not be re-established.

I wouldn't even mind you playing chess here, if that was all you did. But you just had to collude with others to try to bring down the Clans system all because you couldn't beat the #1 clan on RHP, no matter what you did. I still don't see how you managed to avoid being banned along with them, because surely your crimes on this site are at least equal to theirs.

And wait... Russ actually advised you to play your chess elsewhere? LOL!!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 13:35
    There's apparently simply a wide gulf in what we deem as unacceptable. I saw nothing wrong in the suicide thread. I stated my opinion and if others wanted to disagree so be it. I didn't feel it was worth getting twisted panties about. Same with sonship. I agree with most of what he writes and when he writes something I do disagree with, I say so. I do ...[text shortened]... apparently there's a large gulf between what you find unacceptable and what I find unacceptable.
    That is a good thing in my opinion. I'm glad there are differences of opinion, if you were really happy about our differences you wouldn't keep critiquing me for challenging Grampy Bobby.
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 13:37
    Thumbs up! Please leave!
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:44
    That is a good thing in my opinion. I'm glad there are differences of opinion, if you were really happy about our differences you wouldn't keep critiquing me for challenging Grampy Bobby.
    Well, there's differences of opinion, and then there's harassment. When you and your twin FMF get going, first it's awkward, then it's cringe-worthy and finally it just drives away everyone else. Some feel a need to challenge it because otherwise, it just never ends, and indeed, it actually increases over time because there's no one to voice how unacceptable it becomes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree