1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, there's differences of opinion, and then there's harassment. When you and your twin FMF get going, first it's awkward, then it's cringe-worthy and finally it just drives away everyone else. Some feel a need to challenge it because otherwise, it just never ends, and indeed, it actually increases over time because there's no one to voice how unacceptable it becomes.

Do you ever harass divegeester?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 11:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne to divegeester
    Some feel a need to challenge it because otherwise, it just never ends, and indeed, it actually increases over time because there's no one to voice how unacceptable it becomes.
    Couldn't this just as easily be said about Grampy Bobby's behaviour (poisonous invective about "jungle savagery", "psychotic jealousy", "fouled diapers", "stinking vomit", and "pathological liars" ~ for example) too? As in: Some feel a need to challenge Grampy Bobby because otherwise, it just never ends, and indeed, it actually increases over time because there's no one to voice how unacceptable it becomes... what you said could simply fit people standing up to him too, right?
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 11:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    finally it just drives away everyone else.
    I doesn't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree