removal of this player

removal of this player

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by Palynka
Golden King doesn't either. Maybe it's a test. How could he get to 3000, even with 20 wins?
It took him 8 multiple accounts and probably hundreds of games to get that high...

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by darvlay
It took him 8 multiple accounts and probably hundreds of games to get that high...
All that work and just for this thread which will be his 15 min of fame before the ban...

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by Palynka
All that work and just for this thread which will be his 15 min of fame before the ban...
best get your challenges in quick then, 😉

D

Trondheim

Moves
18 Sep 06

what if everybody in this forum that really knows chess can challenge him and make him loose a lot😏
that'll show him😵

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by DronningIda
what if everybody in this forum that really knows chess can challenge him and make him loose a lot😏
that'll show him😵
I suspect you probably wouldn't need to know much, it seems he's no experience playing past move three.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
18 Sep 06

Challenged him but of course he won't move so will just have to delete the game.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Challenged him but of course he won't move so will just have to delete the game.
If you resigned the game against a 3000 rated player would your rating not go up anyway? I'm sure no-one would blame you as after all he has whooped a 2600 rated player in many games lasting just two moves.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by cadwah
If you resigned the game against a 3000 rated player would your rating not go up anyway? I'm sure no-one would blame you as after all he has whooped a 2600 rated player in many games lasting just two moves.
My rating wont go up if I lost such a game. It shouldn't go down either as that is a higher rating than Kasparov but it won't affect his so that is no good.

I will just take up the slots so he can't play any more but guess he could delete it and start another.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
OMG!!😲😲
I saw your post and thought nah not 3000, but it's actually true! Mental!!
I had the same thought, Smaug.

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

I traced it back to e condor. But, who does e condor play?

l
Kara Thrace &

her special destiny

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by kknegi12
hey guyz there is one player with name golden king who is bluffing by playing games with diff identities and just resigning the game one side and his rating is 3000..he is polaying with all the profiles created either by him or with some known friend of his...ke1,ke3,golden etc etc..how can we remove this player from RHP
What does he expect? Kudos from this mob of hard markers?
If they are creating false accounts to play themselves, then this truly is a person in need of a life!

DS

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
He just deleted my challenge - haha.

r

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by Red Night
I had the same thought, Smaug.

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

I traced it back to e condor. But, who does e condor play?
Golden Condor

l

Moves
18 Sep 06

A snitch just made a thread
A snitch just made a thread
And if you're lucky he might just
Bake you a loaf of bread.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
18 Sep 06

WTF 3000 😲

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
He just deleted my challenge - haha.
Actually I did! I lost all interest in this nonsense. Decided that was what he wanted and we are giving it to him.