Shogun Diplomacy

Shogun Diplomacy

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
27 Jul 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Yes, play, Palynka! Rescue me!
I thought you didn't like white knights saving damsels in distress. 😉

N

The sky

Moves
27 Jul 06

Originally posted by Palynka
I don't know how to play, how long this lasts or how often do we have to give the commands.

I'm online a lot these days but that may change in one month time. I'm not sure...
It can last many months. You have to send in your orders once a week. In the meantime, you have to do diplomacy.

I'm online all the time now, but I hope I'll be able to work full time again when my holidays are over, and I am still in the Dragonlords game as well, so it would be more sensible for me not to play. Then again, it's Japan...

N

The sky

Moves
27 Jul 06

I thought you didn't like white knights saving damsels in distress. 😉
True. 😞

S

Moves
27 Jul 06

It can last many months. You have to send in your orders once a week. In the meantime, you have to do diplomacy.

I'm online all the time now, but I hope I'll be able to work full time again when my holidays are over, and I am still in the Dragonlords game as well, so it would be more sensible for me not to play. Then again, it's Japan...
Well either you or palynka is free to have a place, work out which one of you wants it and let me know as soon as you can.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
27 Jul 06

Ok, I'm in if there's nobody more eager to do it. I'll probably lose quickly anyway and I'm hoping not to be without Internet for long.

I'm moving again, so I'll have to install it in my new apartment and that may mean I'll lose some turns...

N

The sky

Moves
27 Jul 06

Ok, I'm in if there's nobody more eager to do it. I'll probably lose quickly anyway and I'm hoping not to be without Internet for long.

I'm moving again, so I'll have to install it in my new apartment and that may mean I'll lose some turns...
Okay, I'll leave it to you. Maybe I can play for you while you don't have access. 😉

S

Moves
27 Jul 06

Okay, I'll leave it to you. Maybe I can play for you while you don't have access. 😉
Okay, so I'll have the turnfiles sent to Palynka, it will be up to him to give you the passwords etc if he's away at the start.

t

Moves
28 Jul 06

An anticipatory bump!

N

The sky

Moves
28 Jul 06

Originally posted by treetalk
An anticipatory bump!
Ohayô gozaimasu!

t

Moves
28 Jul 06

Ohayô gozaimasu!
konban wa! mousugu biiru o nomanai to! 😀

N

The sky

Moves
28 Jul 06

konban wa! mousugu biiru o nomanai to! 😀
Nanji desu ka? Watashi wa kokoa o nomimasu. Oishii!

t

Moves
28 Jul 06

Nanji desu ka? Watashi wa kokoa o nomimasu. Oishii!
4ji15fun - ashita no yoru wa nyuu jirando no daiji na rugby shiai (yopparaku naranakereba) kara kyou wa chotto renshuu ... 😀

N

The sky

Moves
28 Jul 06

4ji15fun - ashita no yoru wa nyuu jirando no daiji na rugby shiai (yopparaku naranakereba) kara kyou wa chotto renshuu ... 😀
Ror. 🙂 Kochira wa 6ji22fun desu. Nenakereba narimasen...

t

Moves
28 Jul 06

Ror. 🙂 Kochira wa 6ji22fun desu. Nenakereba narimasen...
asa ni? ima made okite ita? yofukashi ne! (yofukashi no imi o wasureta kedo tabun ok!)

The Don

Nihon

Moves
28 Jul 06

asa ni? ima made okite ita? yofukashi ne! (yofukashi no imi o wasureta kedo tabun ok!)
sumahen. Demo nai... Doko bokuno biru deska?