1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Sep '19 20:22
    @very-rusty said
    And of course you happen to be one of her minions that agree with EVERYTHING she says!~ 😛 Or is it he? 😉

-VR
    That's because she is invariably right.

(And enough already with the insipid gender slurs).
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Sep '19 20:26
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    That's because she is invariably right.

(And enough already with the insipid gender slurs).
    LOL@ goad, what gender slurs....Have you ever seen this Suzie Q? 😛 😉

-VR
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 00:23
    At this point, would an injection of sincerity do any good?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 02:51
    @fmf said
    Oh the irony.
    "My sincerity and ~ I'd say ~ my consistency on the Spirituality Forum has seen me repeatedly labelled as a liar by some people who don't share my views. I think it's important to stick with being sincere even when it is met by people playing the man rather than the ball.

Unlike some people on the internet who revel in pretending to be someone different [to varying degrees] from who they really are, I think a more enjoyable 'empowering' effect of being able to project oneself and one's ideas in debates and discussions online is the opportunity to be absolutely candid and true to oneself."

@fmf said
    Oh the irony.

Indeed.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 03:08
    @divegeester said
    I acknowledge your opinion but I completely disagree that you post here with sincerity.

In fact I would go as far as to say that while you perceive yourself to be sincere I contend that you are without doubt one of the regular posters and main contributors who allows their well meant directives to become highly compromised by an unprincipled partisanship.

My obser ...[text shortened]... pirituality forum, so you should not now feel obliged to express some level angry astonished aghast.
    "unprincipled"

Because you don't like what I say, no doubt. This has always been your definition of "unprincipled" - something you don't agree with, said by someone you don't like.

Similar is your use of "unprincipled partisanship". Here you extend your definition of "unprincipled" to include things you don't agree with, said by a group of people you don't like.

A much better use of "unprincipled partisanship" is what you try to sell in the Spirituality Forum every day along with your 'partisans'.

"angry astonished aghast"

My post here is none of these things. Another example of your "unprincipled partisanship".

Pot, kettle, black.

Not to mention that you are entirely wrong about me, and always have been. You project your own "unpricipled partisanship" onto me, and always have, because I dared to speak out against your partisans in the SF. Making me a target has never shut me up. If you knew ANYthing about me, you might have started there. But you call that "unprincipled". As your partisan FMF says, "Oh, the irony."
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 03:12
    Sorry, just being sincere.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 06:01
    @suzianne said
    Indeed.
    Which bit did you disagree with?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 06:141 edit
    @suzianne said
    Because you don't like what I say, no doubt. This has always been your definition of "unprincipled" - something you don't agree with, said by someone you don't like.
    I think you've got the divegeester definition of "unprincipled" wrong.

I think it means 'Not sticking up for your beliefs or your standards when someone you like disagrees with you or when he does something that you invariably condemn, as if it were only intermittently a matter of principle, but getting ostentatiously hot and bothered when it's done by someone you dislike and/or someone you have spent huge amounts of time stalking with your almost invariably off-topic scorn-for-scorn's-sake internet persona.'
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 06:551 edit
    @suzianne said
    "unprincipled"

Similar is your use of "unprincipled partisanship". Here you extend your definition of "unprincipled" to include things you don't agree with, said by a group of people you don't lik ...[text shortened]... have started there. But you call that "unprincipled". As your partisan FMF says, "Oh, the irony."
    There’s no need to sound surprised Suzianne, we have been exchanging on this topic for years.

Your posting over the years in the spirituality forum is clouded by an unprincipledness whereby you will never stand against something you believe to be wrong if it is posted by one of your forum buddies. Whereas if the same thing is posted by one of your detractors you slew in wielding your metaphorical axe.

You are well known for this, it is hardly controversial and why I feel justified in addressing your earlier post.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 10:50
    Suzie Q, Do you feel like you are getting a little of your own medicine thrown back your way? 😉

-VR
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 11:33
    @very-rusty said
    Suzie Q, Do you feel like you are getting a little of your own medicine thrown back your way? 😉

-VR
    Do you ever feel like you're on a runaway train going the wrong direction?

You should.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 11:36
    @suzianne said
    Do you ever feel like you're on a runaway train going the wrong direction?

You should.
    Just wondering Suzie Q, I MIGHT defend you if goad and wolfy don't jump in IF YOU FELT like you were getting picked on....If you don't lets just say you are getting put in your place!!! 😉 😛

-VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 11:44
    @handyandy said
    At this point, would an injection of sincerity do any good?
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say NO! 😉

-VR
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 11:45
    @fmf said
    I think you've got the divegeester definition of "unprincipled" wrong.

I think it means 'Not sticking up for your beliefs or your standards when someone you like disagrees with you or when he does something that you invariably condemn, as if it were only intermittently a matter of principle, but getting ostentatiously hot and bothered when it's done by someone you dislike and ...[text shortened]... nts of time stalking with your almost invariably off-topic scorn-for-scorn's-sake internet persona.'
    So we disagree about your "pal".

Shocking, I know.

Oh, and yes, you're wrong, too.

You get away with your presentations in the Spirituality Forum as the master of misrepresentation.

Funny, but they always seem like just plain old lies to me.

It's this difference between my morals and yours (and not, as you always claim, my "misunderstanding" of your morals) that I highlight. We disagree. How blindingly obvious.

This has potential to backslide into childish tantrums, so I'm ending it here before you start bringing up "examples" that you think highlight your beefs. Sorry. I was actually done listening to your spin years ago. Unfortunately, others aren't. C'est la vie.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '19 11:49
    @divegeester said
    There’s no need to sound surprised Suzianne, we have been exchanging on this topic for years.

Your posting over the years in the spirituality forum is clouded by an unprincipledness whereby you will never stand against something you believe to be wrong if it is posted by one of your forum buddies. Whereas if the same thing is posted by one of your detractors you slew ...[text shortened]... known for this, it is hardly controversial and why I feel justified in addressing your earlier post.
    "Surprised"? No, actually, I'm not.

I get that you like to talk about yourself, and that every topic you approach lies in the shadow of your opinion of yourself.

It's not "surprising" at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree