1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 19:57
    @kegge said
    Seriously, you asked other people to compare your mug to that of Andy and ask who is prettier?
    No Kegge don't be so silly, they just happened to see when I had the pictures of the BBQ up and asked who that old guy was. I told them he was on my chess site and they were pictures taken at a BBQ, and he quite distinguished looking. They told me I was better looking than him, now you know the whole story!!! 😛 😉 Men aren't called pretty by the way kegge, we are called Handsome!!! 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 19:59
    @very-rusty said
    No Kegge don't be so silly, they just happened to see when I had the pictures of the BBQ up and asked who that old guy was. I told them he was on my chess site and they were pictures taken at a BBQ, and he quite distinguished looking. They told me I was better looking than him, now you know the whole story!!! 😛 😉 Men aren't called pretty by the way kegge, we are called Handsome!!! 😉

-VR
    I don't believe you're a man.
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 20:02
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Aren't looks totally irrelevant on this site?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 20:04
    @torunn said
    Aren't looks totally irrelevant on this site?
    Never mind looks even the sex of a person is really irrelevant on this site.

You must admit though it does get people talking about it!!!! 😉

-VR
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 21:50
    @Very-Rusty

Here's me. Where are you?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Sep '19 21:56
    @handyandy said
    @Very-Rusty

Here's me. Where are you?
    LOL@ Andy, I've already saw you around a decade ago! You've aged my man!!! I guess though we all have in the past 10 years or so! You'll never see me, unless you come to Halifax for a visit. I may even take you out for a meal if I am feeling generous and you're half the Gentleman Phlabs says you are! 😉

-VR
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Sep '19 00:15
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ Andy, I've already saw you around a decade ago! You've aged my man!!! I guess though we all have in the past 10 years or so! You'll never see me, unless you come to Halifax for a visit. I may even take you out for a meal if I am feeling generous and you're half the Gentleman Phlabs says you are!
    Don't hold your breath.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Sep '19 11:32
    @handyandy said
    Don't hold your breath.
    One of us will probably pass on before that happens Andy. I really had no intentions of holding my breath.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree