1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 04:20
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Do you think it's a choice that keeps me from shagging every woman who comes into my periphery?
    Choices, but none of which are yours. 😛
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 04:25
    If we don't acquiesce to rhe Gay Mafia, well, they might slap us with the dreaded 'hater' label!! Best to keep dissent on the down low.
    If you know what I mean.
    In your mind, what does having to "acquiesce to the Gay Mafia" involve you having to do? What do you see as the purpose of your "dissent"?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 05:31
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Do you think homosexuality is a choice?
    Ever read Romans Chapter One?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 05:351 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Do you believe that homosexual orientation is a kind of choice of sexuality made by heterosexuals?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 10:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    In your mind, what does having to "acquiesce to the Gay Mafia" involve you having to do? What do you see as the purpose of your "dissent"?
    It's fairly straightforward, really.
    Most people consider their (and other's) sexual life a private matter.
    Most.
    According to any survey from literally any source, most people held homosexuality in a negative light, morally as recently as five to ten years ago.
    Most.
    Now when asked, most people will defer to the privacy of the matter as the mitigating factor--- even when asked specifically about their view of homosexuality from a moral stand-point.
    Most.
    When pushed further on the topic, say asking whether the schools should incorporate homosexual acts in the sex education package, most people will voice emphatic opinions in the negative.
    Most.

So, to see such wholesale changes in the landscape of human opinion over a relatively short amount of time--- emphatically realized by politicians--- one begins to wonder how the masses were swayed.
    This is not a large percentage of our population, by any means.
    There's about as many Mormons in the US as there are homosexuals: ~2%.
    How could that small of a group see that dramatic of a shift in public opinion in such a small amount of time?

Closer examination of how it was accomplished is actually pretty impressive.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 11:27
    It's fairly straightforward, really.
    Most people consider their (and other's) sexual life a private matter.
    Most.
    According to any survey from literally any source, most people held homosexuality in a negative light, morally as recently as five to ten years ago.
    Most.
    Now when asked, most people will defer to the privacy of the matter as the mit ...[text shortened]... amount of time?

Closer examination of how it was accomplished is actually pretty impressive.
    You seem to be suggesting that you are facing some sort of coercion and a restriction of your rights. If you think you are, can you explain in what way you think this is so?
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:33
    Yes I have. It needs updating, don't you think?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 15:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seem to be suggesting that you are facing some sort of coercion and a restriction of your rights. If you think you are, can you explain in what way you think this is so?
    In what manner am I making any type of suggestion regarding my rights, exactly?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 16:261 edit
    Gay terrorists are not okay, are they?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 18:12
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Gay terrorists are not okay, are they?
    Depends on your definition of not okay, I guess.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 19:35
    In his letter to the Romans, Paul warns of God's "decree" that homosexuals deserve to die.

What connection are you making with the Orlando massacre?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 19:424 edits
    In his letter to the Romans, Paul warns of God's "decree" that homosexuals deserve to die.

What connection are you making with the Orlando massacre?
    Randolph! Randolph! you cannot getting away with imposing an exegesis upon scripture that is not explicitly expressed! Here is the verse, Romans 1:26,27.

That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty * which was due for their error.

* (recompense)

Where in the verse Great Randolph does God say that homosexuals deserve to die?

If you are making a reference to verse 32

Although these know full well the righteous decree of God—that those practising such things are deserving of death,

which makes reference to a whole host of things none of which are homosexuality. Envy, murder, strife, merciless, no natural affection etc etc
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 20:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Randolph! Randolph! you cannot getting away with imposing an exegesis upon scripture that is not explicitly expressed! Here is the verse, Romans 1:26,27.

That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; likewise also the males left the natural use o ...[text shortened]... s none of which are homosexuality. Envy, murder, strife, merciless, no natural affection etc etc
    26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

By the way, the question was directed to Bobby.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 20:421 edit
    26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their erro ...[text shortened]... approval to those who practice them.

By the way, the question was directed to Bobby.
    Yes indeed, perhaps in the absence of the great man I may serve as a poor substitute? Paul does not explicitly state that gays are deserving of death though, does he. Infact the verses immediately preceding the statement 'deserving of death', contain a plethora of other vices, does it not?
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes indeed, perhaps in the absence of the great man I may serve as a poor substitute? Paul does not explicitly state that gays are deserving of death though, does he. Infact the verses immediately preceding the statement 'deserving of death', contain a plethora of other vices, does it not?
    Bobby tossed the time bomb. His answer is the one I want.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree