1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:231 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    But all gays are disturbed.
    That is a blanket statement to make! Are you homophobic? Could you be the next gunman?
    (Who said the Florida Shooter was Gay)? His own father said his son hated seeing two men kissing.
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:27
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Bobby tossed the time bomb. His answer is the one I want.
    Ok, I understand, I am not good enough! Fine, I can take rejection!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ok, I understand, I am not good enough! Fine, I can take rejection!
    But not well! 😛

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:31
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Are you serious!?!
    You haven't heard?
    We ALL accept homosexuality now.
    I know, I know: I can hear your objection now.
    It used to be we completely were against it just a few years ago--- nearly unanimously.
    But, well, times is tough.
    If we don't acquiesce to rhe Gay Mafia, well, they might slap us with the dreaded 'hater' label!!
    Best to keep dissent on the down low.
    If you know what I mean.
    I have to agree, its real tough being a straight dude in a gay world, the torment we go through!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:331 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    But not well! 😛

-VR
    Rusty dude, you know how it is with a man in my position, I need to be respected, its bad for business if people are disrespectful, i gotta call in the cleaners, nothing personal, just business.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 22:37
    Rusty dude, you know how it is with a man in my position, I need to be respected, its bad for business if people are disrespectful, i gotta call in the cleaners, nothing personal, just business.
    Robbie dude, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but you certainly are not as respected as you think yourself of being.
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 23:17
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    That is a blanket statement to make! Are you homophobic? Could you be the next gunman?
    (Who said the Florida Shooter was Gay)? His own father said his son hated seeing two men kissing.
    -VR
    Where the hell did you get all that? I never said the shooter was gay. No, I'm not homophobic. Do you like seeing two men kissing? It's disturbed. Know what I mean?
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 23:29
    Where the hell did you get all that? I never said the shooter was gay. No, I'm not homophobic. Do you like seeing two men kissing? It's disturbed. Know what I mean?
    Maybe you're kissing the wrong guy.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 23:31
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Maybe you're kissing the wrong guy.
    LOL....

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 23:351 edit
    Subscriber josephw

But all gays are disturbed.

This is where I got that you said all gays are disturbed....Quite a blanket statement for sure. Lets see do I like to see two guys kissing....Well for one, I don't have to watch, I can look the other way. Does it disturb me? No, I figure live and let live. Who am I to say what they are doing is wrong or disturbed?
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 03:441 edit
    In what manner am I making any type of suggestion regarding my rights, exactly?
    It was in your use of the words. You mentioned "acquiesce" as if there was some sort of coercion going on in your mind or that you see your freedom of choice as being affected. And you mentioned having to restrict or reduce "dissent" in some way as if your freedom of speech was threatened.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 04:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    It was in your use of the words. You mentioned "acquiesce" as if there was some sort of coercion going on in your mind or that you see your freedom of choice as being affected. And you mentioned having to restrict or reduce "dissent" in some way as if your freedom of speech was threatened.
    For the most accurate interpretation, it is recommended that you consider the words in proximity to the word you quote.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 05:241 edit
    For the most accurate interpretation, it is recommended that you consider the words in proximity to the word you quote.
    Here are the words in proximity: "If we don't acquiesce to the Gay Mafia, well, they might slap us with the dreaded 'hater' label!! Best to keep dissent on the down low. If you know what I mean."

In your mind, what does you acquiescing involve? Why the need "to keep dissent on the down low"?

It is common among those who want to allude to (or even express openly) their contempt for homosexuals to insinuate that their own rights (as heterosexuals) are somehow under threat, but they never want to be explicit (or they come out with paranoid nonsense) when asked about it.

I'm just interested in whether you are willing to make yourself clearer than you have so far. I think I have decoded your meaning (and intent ~ by which I mean your "If you know what I mean" 'dog whistle' thing) correctly. Do you think I have?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 07:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here are the words in proximity: "If we don't acquiesce to the Gay Mafia, well, they might slap us with the dreaded 'hater' label!! Best to keep dissent on the down low. If you know what I mean."

In your mind, what does you acquiescing involve? Why the need "to keep dissent on the down low"?

It is common among those who want to allude to (or even express ...[text shortened]... mean your "If you know what I mean" 'dog whistle' thing) correctly. Do you think I have?
    your nitpicking is odious - please try to be more constructive.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 09:00
    your nitpicking is odious - please try to be more constructive.
    Observing that heterosexuals who dislike the changing legal status and social mores regarding homosexuals like to insinuate that their own rights are somehow being threatened is hardly "nitpicking". But then, it's no mystery why you ~ you in particular ~ would seek to pretend that it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree