1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 16:15
    Originally posted by Tygert
    Yes, I won't be trampled on by older people. What Agerg doesn't understand is that every time he gets rude I sit at my desk and snicker!
    But I really care more about your servants, and peasant workers ... do they snicker too? 🙂
  2. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 16:19
    Originally posted by Agerg
    But I really care more about your servants, and peasant workers ... do they snicker too? 🙂
    I don't have servants.
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 16:42
    I don't have servants.
    I see ... then how about your maid and peasant workers (do you have a butler too?) 🙂
  4. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 16:571 edit
    I see ... then how about your maid and peasant workers (do you have a butler too?) 🙂
    We do have a maid and a groundsman. There are no peasants here, we have a groundsman who looks after the premises. We do not have a butler; that is unnecessary. I'm perfectly capable of getting my own drink. Why is this even relevant?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 17:03
    We do have a maid and a groundsman. There are no peasants here, we have a groundsman who looks after the premises. We do not have a butler; that is unnecessary. I'm perfectly capable of getting my own drink. Why is this even relevant?
    Well, it sounds like he was tricking you into revealing your parents financial status, which sounds like upper middle class or higher.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 17:04
    Oh just trying to get some perspective on how "the better half" live - that's all. How old are your grandparents (you edited this out I see) that serve in the capacity of butler? 🙂
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 17:062 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well, it sounds like he was tricking you into revealing your parents financial status, which sounds like upper middle class or higher.
    I knew his financial status, and that of his family, the moment I looked over his "controversial" thread in which he casts a sickeningly dim light upon the less financially well-to-do members of society.
  8. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 17:39
    Oh just trying to get some perspective on how "the better half" live - that's all. How old are your grandparents (you edited this out I see) that serve in the capacity of butler? 🙂
    In their 90's. They don't get around much and insist upon living far away from civilization so they need someone to help 'em out.
  9. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 17:402 edits
    I knew his financial status, and that of his family, the moment I looked over his "controversial" thread in which he casts a sickeningly dim light upon the less financially well-to-do members of society.
    I said I am ambivalent at the beginning of that thread. Please remember it isn't my money, it's my parents'. It is a hypothetical scenario.
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 18:212 edits
    In their 90's. They don't get around much and insist upon living far away from civilization so they need someone to help 'em out.
    I believe you about their age (edit: actually on second thoughts I don't believe you about that neither), but from what I recall of your post prior to the swift edit, I do not believe that it is *you* or your immediate parents that help *them* out.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 19:341 edit
    I believe you about their age (edit: actually on second thoughts I don't believe you about that neither), but from what I recall of your post prior to the swift edit, I do not believe that it is *you* or your immediate parents that help *them* out.
    I don't believe the precocious little prick about anything (including being 14), but he is adding some value to the forum and let's be honest there hasn't been anything decent to eat around here since the days of CIV and Red Night.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 20:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I don't believe the precocious little prick about anything (including being 14), but he is adding some value to the forum and let's be honest there hasn't been anything decent to eat around here since the days of CIV and Red Night.
    Do I detect a hint of hopscotch?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 20:15
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Do I detect a hint of hopscotch?
    Certainly a resurrection and the class overtones do speak to a panto Hoppy indulging his darker side. But I didn't know him well tbh.
  14. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 20:57
    Wanna look up my facebook profile? You shouldn't have much difficulty finding it (There aren't many people out there with the name Tyger).
    By the way watch your language dude.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 21:01
    Certainly a resurrection and the class overtones do speak to a panto Hoppy indulging his darker side. But I didn't know him well tbh.
    He claims to be Jewish, yet his school, Diocesan College in Cape Town,
    is run by the Anglican Church. They do have a Tyger Thompson listed
    as a student there, but that could just be a borrowed identity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree