1. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 16:46
    Originally posted by Agerg
    If you were neither embarrassed nor frustrated then more power to you - though I still should hang my head in shame because I should *always* assume this to be the case in the case of teenagers, regardless of their intelligence - I failed to do this. Secondly, I actually do believe you are equipped to hold your own (I did not attempt to contradict that in my l ...[text shortened]... pear, in my eyes (or surely the eyes of any others) to be a crybaby, nor do you appear pathetic.
    Can we leave at that then and abandon this thread, please?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 17:411 edit
    Originally posted by Tygert
    Tygert, truth be known, the few guys here who assumed you'd be easy prey and found out otherwise
    are now experiencing considerable difficulty saving face as they withdraw, especially since a cheerleading
    section has assembled to wave its red and yellow flame coloured pom poms. Feed or Ignore: your call.
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 18:13
    Unfortunately, the demise of this thread is beyond my control.
  4. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 20:08
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Tygert, truth be known, the few guys here who assumed you'd be easy prey and found out otherwise
    are now experiencing considerable difficulty saving face as they withdraw, especially since a cheerleading
    section has assembled to wave its red and yellow flame coloured pom poms. Feed or Ignore: your call.
    I think this forum needs a bit of spicing up. MISTER CHESS is still giving me a hard time on the other forums so I'll have to sort him out. 🙂 I'm getting a little cheeky, aren't I?
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 22:03
    When I was 14 I was popping pimples and gawking at girls.

not at the same time
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 22:41
    Originally posted by lemon lime

not at the same time
    you would
  7. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 00:23
    I think this forum needs a bit of spicing up. MISTER CHESS is still giving me a hard time on the other forums so I'll have to sort him out. 🙂 I'm getting a little cheeky, aren't I?
    😴
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 00:40
    Originally posted by lemon lime

not at the same time
    Don't forget 5 hours of video games a day... although i did have some extra time as i never had pimples 😛
  9. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 07:58
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Don't forget 5 hours of video games a day... although i did have some extra time as i never had pimples 😛
    Lucky. Where there even video games when you were young?
  10. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 15:021 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I hate to suggest this but I will anyway. Would this not have been better done via PM or was the idea to get "brownie points"?
    It seems like it, Stees. The guy asked me if I've ever been in financial difficulties and I told him my financial story. He then said I make him to vomit in a PM.
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 15:042 edits
    Bah...you may consider my apology here retracted - you are some snotty nosed rich kid who, if bold enough to argue with adults, deserves to be shot down in the same way.

I care no longer that your feelings were hurt.
  12. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 15:11
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Bah...you may consider my apology here retracted - you are some snotty nosed rich kid who, if bold enough to argue with adults, deserves to be shot down in the same way.

I care no longer that your feelings were hurt.
    They weren't hurt at all...

1. I really don't care what other people think.
    2. I really didn't care if you apologised or not. It was for your own good that you apologised as you embarrassed yourself. It is very easy to ignore you.
  13. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 15:12
    They weren't hurt at all...

1. I really don't care what other people think.
    2. I really didn't care if you apologised or not. It was for your own good that you apologised as you embarrassed yourself. It is very easy to ignore you.
    By the way, I knew your silly apology wasn't genuine, I figured that was the best I was going to get and that isn't worth the fuss.
  14. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 15:33
    By the way, I knew your silly apology wasn't genuine, I figured that was the best I was going to get and that isn't worth the fuss.
    Well done! That's more like how teenagers should be. 🙂
  15. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    28 Sep '13 16:04
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    Well done! That's more like how teenagers should be. 🙂
    Yes, I won't be trampled on by older people. What Agerg doesn't understand is that every time he gets rude I sit at my desk and snicker!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree