1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 18:08
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Liars tend to believe everyone else is lying.
    Are you referring to or addressing me?
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 18:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you referring to or addressing me?
    I am referring to or addressing anyone who recognizes himself. If you don't see yourself in this, then don't worry about it.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 18:371 edit
    I am referring to or addressing anyone who recognizes himself. If you don't see yourself in this, then don't worry about it.
    No you're not, you saw me accusing Tygert of misrepresenting himself in his profile and thought you would make a "I'm not taking to anyone specific" cowardly comment. So we both know who's "lying" don't we?
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 20:27
    No you're not, you saw me accusing Tygert of misrepresenting himself in his profile and thought you would make a "I'm not taking to anyone specific" cowardly comment. So we both know who's "lying" don't we?
    You think you were the only one who accused Tygert of misrepresenting himself? Or are you the official representative of everyone who accused him of misrepresenting himself?

Nice try, but I think you'd have better luck matching wits with a 14 year old... but that didn't work out so well either, did it. 🙄
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 20:34
    You think you were the only one who accused Tygert of misrepresenting himself? Or are you the official representative of everyone who accused him of misrepresenting himself?

Nice try, but I think you'd have better luck matching wits with a 14 year old... but that didn't work out so well either, did it. 🙄
    The moment for honesty and posing on the higher ground has past lemon lime.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 20:54
    The moment for honesty and posing on the higher ground has past lemon lime.
    Since when is posing the same as being honest?

How old are you?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 21:08
    How old are you?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '13 08:10
    I not trying to make friends, and wether or not Tygert is 14 or not he is an objectionable show off. Furthermore as he firmly pointed out to agerg he doesn't need other people to defend him, so why don't you pay him the respect he really does deserve and treat him like an adult.
    I not trying to make friends
    One often makes more friends when they're not trying. Maybe you could try just being open to people instead of being the harsh bad-ass. Given your attitude, I think you meant "I'm trying to not make friends."
    wether or not Tygert is 14 or not he is an objectionable show off
    Doesn't that make it seem more likely that he's just 14?
    Furthermore as he firmly pointed out to agerg he doesn't need other people to defend him, so why don't you pay him the respect he really does deserve and treat him like an adult.
    He doesn't need other people to defend him so you jump in to defend him? If there's one thing he's proven in this thread (and you'd notice if you were paying attention), it's that treating him like an adult (as Agerg tried to do) was a mistake.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '13 08:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I not trying to make friends
    One often makes more friends when they're not trying. Maybe you could try just being open to people instead of being the harsh bad-ass. Given your attitude, I think you meant "I'm trying to not make friends."
    wether or not Tygert is 14 or not he is an objectionable show off
    Doesn't that make it see ...[text shortened]... ng attention), it's that treating him like an adult (as Agerg tried to do) was a mistake.
    The reason I wasn't "paying attention" is I'm not really that interested. Lots of people behave immaturely here (including me), it's what makes this forum good fun.

Ps here's your soap box back.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 14:39
    The reason I wasn't "paying attention" is I'm not really that interested. Lots of people behave immaturely here (including me), it's what makes this forum good fun.

Ps here's your soap box back.
    There's a difference between immaturity and social bankruptcy.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 20:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    There's a difference between immaturity and social bankruptcy.
    Well it wasn't me who thumbed this down. How's that for social solvency.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree