Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Mar 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Hang on there, that's my "ShTICK". 😲 😠
LOL....Did you stick a patent on it? 😉 😛

-VR

Moves
31 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
LOL....Did you stick a patent on it? 😉 😛

-VR
I did indeed. Now I have to get hold of my patent lawyer. Expect to be stuck with a cease and desist letter.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Mar 20

@great-big-stees said
I did indeed. Now I have to get hold of my patent lawyer. Expect to be stuck with a cease and desist letter.
Well your lawyer can get in contact with my lawyer and they can work it out and stick us with their bills after about 20 years if one or both of us aren't dead by then..... 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
01 Apr 20

On this date in 1891, the Wrigley Company was founded in Chicago by William Mills Wrigley Jr.

How sticky is that?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Apr 20

@handyandy said
On this date in 1891, the Wrigley Company was founded in Chicago by William Mills Wrigley Jr.

How sticky is that?
Personally I think it should have been stuck in the "On this day" thread, but you can stick it where ever you wish. Always nice to see you put in an appearance.

On a serious note: I hope all is well with you and all your extended family.

-VR

Moves
02 Apr 20

@handyandy said

How sticky is that?
Sticky in deed. I, on occasion, when it looked like my teachers may have noted me chewing it in class, stuck it under my chair. 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Apr 20

@great-big-stees said
Sticky in deed. I, on occasion, when it looked like my teachers may have noted me chewing it in class, stuck it under my chair. 😲
Just sticking this back on top for few minutes, or seconds how ever it works out.

-VR

h

Moves
05 Apr 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Apr 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
No thank you for sticking it back on top again, who might you be.

I know you are an old poster with a new handle.

-VR

Moves
05 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
No thank you for sticking it back on top again, who might you be.

I know you are an old poster with a new handle.

-VR
You seem stuck on the idea that ALL new members have been here under another name...why?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Apr 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
You seem stuck on the idea that ALL new members have been here under another name...why?
You seem stuck on the idea none are............why?

You arrived on the site March 14 2004 yet your first post wasn't until April 5 after you had some time to look the site over and lay out of what was happening. This poster posted within 2 weeks 11 days if I'm not mistaken, and most posts were right after mine as directed towards me. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out gbs!

-VR

Moves
05 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
You seem stuck on the idea none are............why?

You arrived on the site March 14 2004 yet your first post wasn't until April 5 after you had some time to look the site over and lay out of what was happening. This poster posted within 2 weeks 11 days if I'm not mistaken, and most posts were right after mine as directed towards me. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out gbs!

-VR
I see. So I should have said that you were stuck on the idea that all "new" members' raison d'êtres were to respond to your responses?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Apr 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
I see. So I should have said that you were stuck on the idea that all "new" members' raison d'êtres were to respond to your responses?
Actually you would have been better off not trying to stick it to me at all! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 20

After 3 days time to stick this back on top!

-VR

Moves
10 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
After 3 days time to stick this back on top!

-VR
Hmm!!!! The top seems stuck...yet again.