Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 20
1 edit

@ponderable said
...found that one page 2...

again
Right and who was the last one who had stuck a post in it? 😉

Appears you're keeping it alive. Stees seems to want to see it die.

-VR

Moves
22 Dec 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
I stuck that in as a way of saying that I don't like to see "anything" suffer.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
I stuck that in as a way of saying that I don't like to see "anything" suffer.
I think you're showing a lot of negativity towards the STG in my humble opinion.

-VR

Moves
23 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
I think you're showing a lot of negativity towards the STG in my humble opinion.

-VR
It was meant, also, to see if it might get others, who might drop in, to stick a comment in. Seems my strategy isn't getting the results I'd hoped for. 🙁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
It was meant, also, to see if it might get others, who might drop in, to stick a comment in. Seems my strategy isn't getting the results I'd hoped for. 🙁
Perhaps you are right about it dying. Everyone seems to have lost interest in it.

I may very well kill yet another thread. 😉

-VR

Moves
23 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
Perhaps you are right about it dying. Everyone seems to have lost interest in it.

I may very well kill yet another thread. 😉

-VR
Not as long as I stick around. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Dec 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Not as long as I stick around. 😉
Great, may you live forever, I may not! 😉

I got no plans but sometimes we have no say with what we get stuck with not planning on anything happening.

-VR

Moves
23 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
Great, may you live forever, I may not! 😉

I got no plans but sometimes we have no say with what we get stuck with not planning on anything happening.

-VR
When stuck in a rut one, sometimes, has to step outside the box because you never know what's coming your way...or when.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
When stuck in a rut one, sometimes, has to step outside the box because you never know what's coming your way...or when.
This is true, especially the way our world is now. Our kids and grand kids and great grand kids will have to deal with it in my humble opinion. Here I thought the way we were leaving the environment was a bad thing then along comes something else, which appears to be mutating.

-VR

Moves
24 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
This is true, especially the way our world is now. Our kids and grand kids and great grand kids will have to deal with it in my humble opinion. Here I thought the way we were leaving the environment was a bad thing then along comes something else, which appears to be mutating.

-VR
You gunna get "stuck"?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Dec 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
In fat Steve is one trusted custodian and doing a fine job, sticking in notes now and then.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Dec 20

@ponderable said
In fat Steve is one trusted custodian and doing a fine job, sticking in notes now and then.
LOL@ pondy....I am sure you meant 'In fact' not in 'fat Steve', it was funny though not meant. I don't think Steve has that much meat on his bones! Why do I love pointing out the sticky embarrassing stuff?....Does that make me a bad person?

-VR

Australia

Moves
29 Dec 20

This thread will stick around long enough to see the new year in. Who would want to get stuck in 2020?

Moves
29 Dec 20

@kewpie said
This thread will stick around long enough to see the new year in. Who would want to get stuck in 2020?
Many years ago (nearly 60), I was up at our "other" home. It was early springtime and my parents were going going out for a few hours to visit friend. I was told that I was not to, under any circumstances to "borrow" the other car. Well I did, wanting to visit my girlfriend who lived about 2 miles away on another lake. I kept an eye on the time and decided that I'd better head back. Backing out of her driveway I managed to get the car stuck in some rather deep mud. Being a bright spark I knew a fellow down the road who had a tractor and "hired" him to get me out, which he did so I gave him $5. A couple of days later my father summoned me into the den handing me $5, I asked what it was for. He told me the gentleman with the tractor had given it to him saying that he couldn't take it from me. I was grounded for a month (no borrowing the car). Amusing now, but then?... 😢 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
Many years ago (nearly 60), I was up at our "other" home. It was early springtime and my parents were going going out for a few hours to visit friend. I was told that I was not to, under any circumstances to "borrow" the other car. Well I did, wanting to visit my girlfriend who lived about 2 miles away on another lake. I kept an eye on the time and decided that I'd be ...[text shortened]... t take it from me. I was grounded for a month (no borrowing the car). Amusing now, but then?... 😢 😉
You found yourself in a sticky situation for sure, but I still find it funny. Of course I just heard the story for the first time....LOL...Were you even of driving age and did you have license?

-VR