Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
I tried my darndest not to stick in another response but as you can see...I failed. 🙁
Perhaps you stuck something in because you didn't think I was correct on being the thread killing champion of the year. 😉

-VR

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
12 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
Perhaps you stuck something in because you didn't think I was correct on being the thread killing champion of the year. 😉

-VR
You're so far out in front that there's nobody else in the race. Now all you have to do to receive the Radish Award is stick on your twig until December 31.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Dec 20

@kewpie said
You're so far out in front that there's nobody else in the race. Now all you have to do to receive the Radish Award is stick on your twig until December 31.
Kewpie,
Thank you for your kind words of wisdom, but I don't think I have to even win another one right? No one can stick to me win or lose whatever is left. Remember it done after a post has been dead for two months. So one could be about to die and be revived again. I've done it many times! 😉

Have a Very Merry Christmas by the way, and all the best to you in the New Year.
Stay Safe!
Kind Regards
-VR

Moves
14 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
Kewpie,
Thank you for your kind words of wisdom, but I don't think I have to even win another one right? No one can stick to me win or lose whatever is left. Remember it done after a post has been dead for two months. So one could be about to die and be revived again. I've done it many times! 😉

Have a Very Merry Christmas by the way, and all the best to you in the New Year.
Stay Safe!
Kind Regards
-VR
I once, long ago, put out a little newsletter for a firm I worked for called W...WOW (Wood's Words of Wisdom, that was the title of the newsletter not the name of the firm). I'd stick it in with the accounts receivable statements each month. I got a really good response from our clients and often a check.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
I once, long ago, put out a little newsletter for a firm I worked for called W...WOW (Wood's Words of Wisdom, that was the title of the newsletter not the name of the firm). I'd stick it in with the accounts receivable statements each month. I got a really good response from our clients and often a check.
I am sure there is a moral to this story you stuck us with?

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
14 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
Perhaps you can share some of your Words of Wisdom here, we might need them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 20

@torunn said
Perhaps you can share some of your Words of Wisdom here, we might need them.
I've got a new motto I am going to stick to which is learning something new each day!

-VR

Moves
14 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
I've got a new motto I am going to stick to which is learning something new each day!

-VR
Stick to it and in no time you'll be amazed at how many of the categories in Jeopardy you'll be able to master.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
Stick to it and in no time you'll be amazed at how many of the categories in Jeopardy you'll be able to master.
Not everyone is interested in learning something new every day. I enjoy learning something new each day. What I enjoy more is doing something nice for someone every day.

-VR

Moves
15 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
Not everyone is interested in learning something new every day. I enjoy learning something new each day. What I enjoy more is doing something nice for someone every day.

-VR
That is noble. Stick to it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Dec 20

@great-big-stees said
That is noble. Stick to it.
I do plan on sticking to it, but keep it on the down low, not many of us post in here anymore, I'd hate for it to get around. I have a persona to protect. Although I do think I let the cat of of the bag in one of the forum threads about doing something nice for someone every day.

-VR

Moves
18 Dec 20

@very-rusty said
I do plan on sticking to it, but keep it on the down low, not many of us post in here anymore, I'd hate for it to get around. I have a persona to protect. Although I do think I let the cat of of the bag in one of the forum threads about doing something nice for someone every day.

-VR
Stick to your guns VR.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Dec 20

Well I should stick this in now. Everyone have the best Christmas you can in these times. May you all stay healthy and live to see better times ahead.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Dec 20

...found that one page 2...

again

Moves
21 Dec 20

@ponderable said
...found that one page 2...

again
I think, like what a veterinarian does to put an ailing animal down, we might need to stick one of those needles into this thread. 😲 😢