Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Jan 21

@ice-cold said
The object is to keep this thread on top of page one. A game destined to fail. 😞
Nearing 15 years 😲

Moves
23 Jan 21

@gareth-cobb said
finally no stg, licky read ait
Exactly.

Australia

Moves
23 Jan 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
Exactly.
Is the sticky wearing out?
Don't you just hate it when the sticky notes on your screen get tired and fall off?

(It's only ten years, not 15)

Moves
23 Jan 21

@kewpie said
Don't you just hate it when the sticky notes on your screen get tired and fall off?

Perhaps he stuck in a 50% rate for inflation? 🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jan 21
1 edit

@kewpie said

First post of sticky thread game.
20 Jul '09 00:26

Not 15 years, but then not 10 either, you do the math, which can be sticky at times.

Use post it notes on your computer so you just have to bring up your notes, the old stick notes went out years ago my dear.

-VR

Australia

Moves
23 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
First post of sticky thread game.
20 Jul '09 00:26

Not 15 years, but then not 10 either, you do the math, which can be sticky at times.

Use post it notes on your computer so you just have to bring up your notes, the old stick notes went out years ago my dear.

-VR
When I checked the date on the first post yesterday it was January 2011. Seems our dating mechanism could have a glitch. Perhaps Ponderable's 15 came from the same place.
I don't use my computers to remind me of things, but I used to like the old sticky notes.

Moves
24 Jan 21

@kewpie said
When I checked the date on the first post yesterday it was January 2011. Seems our dating mechanism could have a glitch. Perhaps Ponderable's 15 came from the same place.
I don't use my computers to remind me of things, but I used to like the old sticky notes.
The notes I leave myself are not sticky but I often forget where I stuck them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jan 21
1 edit

@kewpie said
The date I stuck up there '20 Jul '09 00:26', was the date showing on Ice Colds first post. Seems correct to me. He certainly never expected this thread to go as long as it has already!

-VR

Moves
27 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
The date I stuck up there '20 Jul '09 00:26', was the date showing on Ice Colds first post. Seems correct to me. He certainly never expected this thread to go as long as it has already!

-VR
In your youth, did you ever date a girl who was, "stuck up"? 🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
In your youth, did you ever date a girl who was, "stuck up"? 🤔
I once dated one who was very full of herself when I was a teenager. She looked down on others who she didn't think was on par with her looks, very conceited.
Didn't have a second date with her, although I should have never gave her my phone number! That is another sticky story, not for public viewing.

-VR

Moves
28 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
I once dated one who was very full of herself when I was a teenager. She looked down on others who she didn't think was on par with her looks, very conceited.
Didn't have a second date with her, although I should have never gave her my phone number! That is another sticky story, not for public viewing.

-VR
At our "cottage" we had a party line and some, myself included, knew other folks' ring tones (ours was one long and two short, as I remember) and were able to eavesdrop to find out who was to be stuck in the social "hinterland" when a party was being planned. 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
At our "cottage" we had a party line and some, myself included, knew other folks' ring tones (ours was one long and two short, as I remember) and were able to eavesdrop to find out who was to be stuck in the social "hinterland" when a party was being planned. 😲
I believe we had 8 phones on our party line. We knew everyone's number by the ring.
As a kid I would listen in on conversations, you had to pick the phone up just at the right time, or they would know someone else was on the line. Surprising the things I learned going on in our small fishing and farming community a young teen ager.

-VR

Australia

Moves
30 Jan 21

When I was a kid "stickybeak" was the word for someone who poked their nose into others' business. Now it's called investigative journalism.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@kewpie said
When I was a kid "stickybeak" was the word for someone who poked their nose into others' business. Now it's called investigative journalism.
That is just great kewpie you just give me a new nick name for Suzie Q, or goad! 🙂

Is it ok to say I borrowed it from you?.....LOL...

-VR

gc

Moves
01 Feb 21

@kewpie said

generation stg's clock is ticking,but the sticky that lasts longest is destined to ...??