Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Dec 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Well...it was kind of quiet for a few days, which I found I did enjoy. πŸ˜‰ The dress hadn't been bought when I was asked!
If my man told me that parts of me weren't good enough, he might as well pack his suitcases and leave. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Dec 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @torunn
If my man told me that parts of me weren't good enough, he might as well pack his suitcases and leave. πŸ™‚
How did you get the meaning of what I said mean that parts of her body parts were not good enough? We were talking about the size of a dress and her butt, The dress did not make her butt look big, she just has a big butt....I like big butts which she knows, but of course you wouldn't.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Dec 17

How did you get the meaning of what I said mean that parts of her body parts were not good enough? We were talking about the size of a dress and her butt, The dress did not make her butt look big, she just has a big butt....I like big butts which she knows, but of course you wouldn't.
A misunderstanding from my part.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Dec 17

A misunderstanding from my part.
I understand from where you sit, it just didn't sound politically correct. We all know I am not always politically correct on topics. πŸ˜‰

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Dec 17

I understand from where you sit, it just didn't sound politically correct. We all know I am not always politically correct on topics. πŸ˜‰
The others will soon remind us to stick to the topic, so let's.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Dec 17
1 edit

The others will soon remind us to stick to the topic, so let's.
There is no topic in the Sticky Thread Game, you can discuss anything.

EDIT: A reminder to the others! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR

Moves
18 Dec 17

There is no topic in the Sticky Thread Game, you can discuss anything.

EDIT: A reminder to the others! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR
Well I'm stuck on how you folks interpreted my, "fork prong in tooth" as anything other than using it (the prong) to remove a bit of something getting stuck between the teeth.

Jeeeeez.πŸ™„πŸ˜€

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Dec 17

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
Well I'm stuck on how you folks interpreted my, "fork prong in tooth" as anything other than using it (the prong) to remove a bit of something getting stuck between the teeth.

Jeeeeez.πŸ™„πŸ˜€
I'm sorry but I have not in any way referred to your post.

Moves
18 Dec 17

I'm sorry but I have not in any way referred to your post.
I should have stuck with my first thoughts (VR) but because that conversation included you I thought I'd use "folks" rather than going back a couple of pages to reread....Sorry😳

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Dec 17

I should have stuck with my first thoughts (VR) but because that conversation included you I thought I'd use "folks" rather than going back a couple of pages to reread....Sorry😳
I think I learned what 'stick a fork in' something means, I'm still not quite sure how to use it though.

Moves
18 Dec 17

I think I learned what 'stick a fork in' something means, I'm still not quite sure how to use it though.
When one eats, let's say a steak for example, one sticks one's fork in the meat which allows one to use one's knife to cut it without it;s sliding off the plate.

πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Dec 17

When one eats, let's say a steak for example, one sticks one's fork in the meat which allows one to use one's knife to cut it without it;s sliding off the plate.

πŸ˜‰
LOL....Just stick a fork in it! πŸ˜‰

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
18 Dec 17

LOL....Just stick a fork in it! πŸ˜‰
I like the line from "America" in West Side Story...
"Smoke that in your pipe and stick it".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Dec 17

Nothing can dim the light which shines from within

Maya Angelou

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
19 Dec 17

11,762 . . . but who's counting?