Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
I think they have just stuck in a vacation "flag", not a good bye.
Well I think I'll stick this back on top should stay all of 2 seconds! 😉

-VR

Moves
30 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
Well I think I'll stick this back on top should stay all of 2 seconds! 😉

-VR
Did it stick, "up there", longer than that?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
Did it stick, "up there", longer than that?
I didn't stick around long enough to find out. I was on and off during the day like I am a lot of the time lately. Too cold to venture very far, makes it nice when you don't have to either! 😉

-VR

Moves
31 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
I didn't stick around long enough to find out. I was on and off during the day like I am a lot of the time lately. Too cold to venture very far, makes it nice when you don't have to either! 😉

-VR
We finally got "some" snow but it's having a hard time sticking around. 🙁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
We finally got "some" snow but it's having a hard time sticking around. 🙁
We got our snow before Christmas but it all washed away before Christmas Eve, so everyone looking for a white Christmas ended up stuck with a green and brown one.

It has been quite cold though. Just about to take my Vehicle for a run. Didn't go out in it yesterday. Only -6 right now so a good time to go out.

-VR

Moves
01 Jan 19

@very-rusty said
We got our snow before Christmas but it all washed away before Christmas Eve, so everyone looking for a white Christmas ended up stuck with a green and brown one.

It has been quite cold though. Just about to take my Vehicle for a run. Didn't go out in it yesterday. Only -6 right now so a good time to go out.

-VR
Did ya get stuck?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jan 19

@great-big-stees said
Did ya get stuck?
No, I didn't get stuck. Had to watch for slippery patches though on some streets. We unfortunately have accidents here pretty much every day. I think there is too much traffic and the roads and streets are not suitable for the amount of traffic we now get. Poor drivers also come into the picture as several people have been hit while in marked crosswalks....I think it is people using their phones texting, thinking they can do that and drive!!! Now with the weed legal it is only going to get worst.

-VR

Moves
01 Jan 19

@very-rusty said
No, I didn't get stuck. Had to watch for slippery patches though on some streets. We unfortunately have accidents here pretty much every day. I think there is too much traffic and the roads and streets are not suitable for the amount of traffic we now get. Poor drivers also come into the picture as several people have been hit while in marked crosswalks....I think it is pe ...[text shortened]... thinking they can do that and drive!!! Now with the weed legal it is only going to get worst.

-VR
"We" here in Ontario, as of today, will be fined, for the first offense of driving distracted, $1,000.00 , 3 demerit points and a 3 day driving suspension. Any continuing convictions will result in higher and higher fines and point losses and driving suspensions. Luv it...."Stick it to 'em"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jan 19

@great-big-stees said
"We" here in Ontario, as of today, will be fined, for the first offense of driving distracted, $1,000.00 , 3 demerit points and a 3 day driving suspension. Any continuing convictions will result in higher and higher fines and point losses and driving suspensions. Luv it...."Stick it to 'em"?
I am not sure where our fines are here in Nova Scotia, but I know they have Jacked them all up I've been told big fines and I think 4 demerit points on some offences. I think it is still a joke for some but the demerit points aren't so funny, as you only got 10 and you have to have so many to still be able to drive. The harder they crack down the safer our roads and streets will be.

-VR

Moves
02 Jan 19

@very-rusty said
I am not sure where our fines are here in Nova Scotia, but I know they have Jacked them all up I've been told big fines and I think 4 demerit points on some offences. I think it is still a joke for some but the demerit points aren't so funny, as you only got 10 and you have to have so many to still be able to drive. The harder they crack down the safer our roads and streets will be.

-VR
Almost 24 hours since the last response here so let me stick this thread "up where it belongs".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 19

@great-big-stees said
Almost 24 hours since the last response here so let me stick this thread "up where it belongs".
It is getting down the page so I think I'll stick it back on top, probably will not stay long. 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 19

Well time to stick this back on top again! 😉

-VR

Moves
03 Jan 19

Sticky on the top.
Tacky on the bottom.
If you're looking for adhesives...
this thread has gottem'!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 19

@wolfe63 said
Sticky on the top.
Tacky on the bottom.
If you're looking for adhesives...
this thread has gottem'!
You may be a poet

Don't even know it!

Keep sticking it on top

never let it stop.

-VR

Moves
03 Jan 19

@very-rusty said
You may be a poet

Don't even know it!

Keep sticking it on top

never let it stop.

-VR
Stick to what you currently do because as a poet...well 'nuff said.