Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Dec 18

@billyray said
I think that sticky is more of a metaphor in this context.

A really sticky metaphor might be thought of as a meme, if you can't get it out of your mind.

Kind of like that old Sinatra song . . . that sticks in my ear . . .
I once had toilet tissues stuck to the bottom of my shoe....someone asked me what it was doing there, I said 'backup'!

-VR

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
17 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
I once had toilet tissues stuck to the bottom of my shoe....someone asked me what it was doing there, I said 'backup'!

-VR
We in the good old USA have a President that thinks it's very cool to gad about with TP stuck in his shoe. Just about a month to go before the tide changes.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Dec 18
1 edit

@coquette said
We in the good old USA have a President that thinks it's very cool to gad about with TP stuck in his shoe. Just about a month to go before the tide changes.
I was shocked that the American People voted him in to begin with!!! That could be a sticky statement with some people but so be it! 😉

-VR

Moves
17 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
I was shocked that the American People voted him in to begin with!!! That could be a sticky statement with some people but so be it! 😉

-VR
Some of his "confidants" seem to be willing to stick it to him. The yes men are leaving his sinking ship in droves. "ABANDON SHIP, ABANDON SHIP".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Dec 18
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Some of his "confidants" seem to be willing to stick it to him. The yes men are leaving his sinking ship in droves. "ABANDON SHIP, ABANDON SHIP".
They are all yes men & women, Trump knows that!

The ones jumping ship will feel his sword sticking in them.

-VR

Moves
18 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
They are all yes men & women, Trump knows that!

The ones jumping ship will feel his sword sticking in them.

-VR
For a good number of them that sticking has already happened though I'm sure there'll be more, when all is said and done.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
For a good number of them that sticking has already happened though I'm sure there'll be more, when all is said and done.
We knew this side of the boarder it was just going to be a matter of time. Lets hope he doesn't do too much damage before they stick it to him.

-VR

Moves
19 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
We knew this side of the boarder it was just going to be a matter of time. Lets hope he doesn't do too much damage before they stick it to him.

-VR
I think it may be too late for that but maybe when the smoke settles they may be able to stick him, if not in jail, at least in the "poor house".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
I think it may be too late for that but maybe when the smoke settles they may be able to stick him, if not in jail, at least in the "poor house".
How many times is it now he has claimed bankruptcy and bounced out of it? He is a smooth sticky customer.

-VR

b

Moves
19 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
How many times is it now he has claimed bankruptcy and bounced out of it? He is a smooth sticky customer.

-VR
Yes, sticky he is.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Dec 18

@billyray said
Yes, sticky he is.
It appears no one wants to stick up for him anymore, not even in here! 😉

-VR

Moves
20 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
It appears no one wants to stick up for him anymore, not even in here! 😉

-VR
Oh I'm pretty sure there are some who, if they're honest would, when asked, "Who here, in RHP, supports Trump" a few hands would be stuck up.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
Oh I'm pretty sure there are some who, if they're honest would, when asked, "Who here, in RHP, supports Trump" a few hands would be stuck up.
OH that would be fun sticking it to 'em!!! 😉

-VR

n

Moves
20 Dec 18

@coquette said
Is there a video of this sticky incident?

Read a book!

Moves
20 Dec 18

@nomorechess said
Is there a video of this sticky incident?