Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
102d
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I was expecting comments on my renewal of Subscription for 2024~!

-VR
Considering you’re a Chamberpot member for whom the margin of being voted off the site (according some interpretations of the OP) or remaining, could be overturned by a 2 vote swing, I’d quit while your ahead tbh.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
102d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Considering you’re a Chamberpot member for whom the margin of being voted off the site (according some interpretations of the OP) or remaining, could be overturned by a 3 vote swing, I’d quit while your ahead tbh.
I am not you, I also don't know how many did it for the lulz or may have other accounts used just for Polls or voting. 🙂.....As far as quitting while I am ahead, perhaps you should take some of your own advice sir!

-VR

Moves
102d
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I am not you, I also don't know how many did it for the lulz or may have other accounts used just for Polls or voting. 🙂.....

-VR
So it was a pointless and indeed meaningless exercise then.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
102d

@divegeester said
So it was a pointless exercise then.
This is most likely how YOU PERSONALLY view it. 🙂

-VR

Moves
102d

@very-rusty said

-VR
I’m just looking at the facts.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
102d

@divegeester said
I’m just looking at the facts.
That would be a new thing for you to do, probably would need help with that.

-VR

Moves
102d

@very-rusty said

-VR
My personal view is the only one I have.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
102d

Exactly which doesn't really give the 'FACTS', as you said. 🙂

-VR

Moves
102d
2 edits

@very-rusty said
Exactly which doesn't really give the 'FACTS', as you said. 🙂

-VR
The facts I’m referring to is that the outcome could be overturned by a 2 vote swing and that you say you can’t rely on the data as you are unsure of how many people voted for the “lulz”.

Therefore; quit while you’re ahead as a 2 vote swing could easily be achieved if there were 2 or more people voting for the “lulz” the other way.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
102d

@divegeester said
The facts I’m referring to is that the outcome could be overturned by a 2 vote swing and that you say you can’t rely on the data as you are unsure of how many people voted for the “lulz”.

Therefore; quit while you’re ahead as a 2 vote swing could easily be achieved if there were 2 or more people voting for the “lulz” the other way.
You also are leaving out those who may have voted No or Yes, with a second or even 3rd account they may use just for Polls or voting on different site Issues. So those are unknown. One has to have all the "FACTS" to give a proper answer.

-VR

Moves
102d

@very-rusty said
You also are leaving out those who may have voted No or Yes, with a second or even 3rd account they may use just for Polls or voting on different site Issues. So those are unknown. One has to have all the "FACTS" to give a proper answer.

-VR
This just adds to your uncertainly of the data and underlines that the exercise was meaningless.

If you’re happy with the result then don’t question the data as you’ll make yourself less happy with it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
102d
1 edit

@divegeester said
This just adds to your uncertainly of the data and underlines that the exercise was meaningless.

If you’re happy with the result then don’t question the data as you’ll make yourself less happy with it.
Actually, could be something for admins to look into concerning people using more than one account for purpose of Voting in Polls or Issues on the Site? 🙂

I question everything and don't need permission from you to do so, so don't bother to give it in future, thank you kindly in advance. 🙂

-VR

Moves
101d

@very-rusty said
I question everything and don't need permission from you to do so
I haven’t offered any “permission”; so I’m not sure what you are referring to.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
101d

@divegeester said
I haven’t offered any “permission”; so I’m not sure what you are referring to.

The aforementioned is what I am referring to, you telling me not to question the data. You may not be the brightest bulb on the site but you should understand that. IF not again refer to your Clan Leader and ask him what is meant by it. 🙂 Go ahead I dare you! 🙂

-VR

Moves
101d

@divegeester said
Considering you’re a Chamberpot member for whom the margin of being voted off the site (according some interpretations of the OP) or remaining, could be overturned by a 2 vote swing, I’d quit while your ahead tbh.
I have nominated you to be a reinstated member of the club. If you are accepted, you will be subjected to the initiation ceremony. One of the initiation requirements is that you cannot post on any of the forums on this site for 90 days.