1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 19:22
    Originally posted by josephw
    Can't a guy be ignorant about something around here without being criticized for it?
    Sigh... Like I said, you asked for it.

If you let him run around without the opportunity to connect, he looks like the headless chicken, not you. You know how they say it's all in the follow-through? Well, just don't go begging him to actually follow-through. Make him manufacture his own follow-through, then it looks like he's reaching. This is just RHP101, Joe.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 19:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    See, I told you, Joe. 🙁
    Yes your foresight was spot on.

But hang on...not really, as you had already seen FMF's reply before you posted, so you're being a little disengenuous here aren't you. 😉
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 19:241 edit

If you let him run around without the opportunity to connect, he looks like the headless chicken, not you. You know how they say it's all in the follow-through? Well, just don't go begging him to actually follow-through. Make him manufacture his own follow-through, then it looks like he's reaching. This is just RHP101, Joe.
    What would your cronies do without your advice 😵
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 20:13

But I thought RHP101 was thumbing down every post on the page?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 22:43
    Why do you do this? You realize this is like shooting yourself in the foot, right? Because now you just opened the door for him to come back in and lay another barrel of insults on you.
    Just given him all the rope he needs is all.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 22:45

Suzianne, I'm not as dumb as I look.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 22:49
    "Without the opportunity to connect?" What on earth are you on about?
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 22:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    But I thought RHP101 was thumbing down every post on the page?
    Yes, but after a while you can just about tell what a poster will say in reply, so one just keep feeding the troll. Like poking a dog in a cage with a stick.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 22:51
    Why do you do this? You realize this is like shooting yourself in the foot, right? Because now you just opened the door for him to come back in and lay another barrel of insults on you.
    Would you describe yourself as being opposed to there being any "barrel of insults" by anyone? 😛
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 22:53
    Just given him all the rope he needs is all.
    What "rope" do you mean? Are you talking about on this thread?
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 23:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 23:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    What "rope" do you mean? Are you talking about on this thread?
    That's one of your problems. Feign ignorants, then misdirect by obfuscation.

At least that's what it looks like from where I'm sitting. You act as though you're the only one with any integrity, then you find a way to heap insult on injury. But you'll deny it.

The difference between you and I is is that I know I'm an azzhole.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 23:46
    That's one of your problems. Feign ignorants, then misdirect by obfuscation.

At least that's what it looks like from where I'm sitting. You act as though you're the only one with any integrity, then you find a way to heap insult on injury. But you'll deny it.

The difference between you and I is is that I know I'm an azzhole.
    But you aren't doing anything even remotely like giving me "all the rope I need", josephw. You're just getting all puffed up. Calling yourself an "azzhole" is not going to disguise the fact. 😛
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 23:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Suppose you could have one superpower, what would it be?
    I think I would choose to be SuperPolyglot ~ capable of speaking all human languages ~ so that I could do what I do here at RHP but do it in any language, anywhere in the world (on the internet), in chat rooms, message boards and discussion forums, with anyone and everyone in the world.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 00:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think I would choose to be SuperPolyglot ~ capable of speaking all human languages ~ so that I could do what I do here at RHP but do it in any language, anywhere in the world (on the internet), in chat rooms, message boards and discussion forums, with anyone and everyone in the world.
    Sounds strangely reminiscent of a someone I read about in Revelation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree