1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 00:54
    Originally posted by josephw
    Sounds strangely reminiscent of a someone I read about in Revelation.
    Yeah. Perhaps "FMF" was predicted in the Christian Bible a couple of thousand years ago. Your Christian brothers galveston75 and roigam have suggested the same sort of thing on the Spirituality Forum at various times in the past. 😉
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 01:461 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    "Without the opportunity to connect?" What on earth are you on about?
    "What?"

Why do you always ask questions you already think you know the answer to?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 01:56
    Originally posted by josephw
    Sounds strangely reminiscent of a someone I read about in Revelation.
    With a certain lap-dog as the False Prophet?

Oooh, you scare me, Joe. Or is it John?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 01:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "What?"

Being a member of this community is little else other than countless opportunities to connect with people - for me, for you, for everyone - chess, chat, forums, real life. We all have friends and acquaintences here. Good grief. You muttering conspiratorially - in public - to josephw about trying to prevent me from having "the opportunity to connect" is quite simply beyond parody. You are outdoing yourself on the sheer daftness front, Suzianne. 😀
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 02:021 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    But I thought RHP101 was thumbing down every post on the page?
    Hmmmmm, buying into the agenda? Drinking the Kool-Aid?

I hope I'm around to say, "I told you so."

Oh, wait, no I don't.

I do think it's interesting that they waited to roll out their agenda until after some outspoken voices were silenced first.

Think about that.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 02:03
    josephw to FMF: Sounds strangely reminiscent of a someone I read about in Revelation.

divegeester as the False Prophet in Revelation? Not heard that one before. galveston75 once claimed divegeester was "more dangerous than Satan". Well, well. No doubt about it. Christians do sometimes put their Holy Bible to bizarre use.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 02:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Being a member of this community is little else other than countless opportunities to connect with people - for me, for you, for everyone - chess, chat, forums, real life. We all have friends and acquaintences here. Good grief. You muttering conspiratorially - in public - to josephw about trying to prevent me from having "the opportunity to connect" is quite simply beyond parody. You are outdoing yourself on the sheer daftness front, Suzianne. 😀
    Okay, Mother Theresa.

Stop it, you're killing me from laughter.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 02:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    divegeester as the False Prophet in Revelation? Not heard that one before. galveston75 once claimed divegeester was "more dangerous than Satan". Well, well. No doubt about it. Christians do sometimes put their Holy Bible to bizarre use.
    Not nearly as bizarre as the uses the atheists (declared or not) have for it.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 02:14
    Stop it, you're killing me from laughter.
    "Laughter" about which bit? Was it not a fair description of how we all have connections here built up over the years?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 02:19
    Not nearly as bizarre as the uses the atheists (declared or not) have for it.
    More bizarre than claiming someone is like the False Prophet predicted in Revelation? Or that someone is "more dangerous than Satan" because of how he posts on these Forums? Are you absolutely sure these are "not nearly as bizarre as" some stuff some non-Christian said that you didn't like? You seriously think your holy scripture's predictions about "Satan" and the "False Prophet" were references to divegeester?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 02:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Ghost of a Duke
    I do think it's interesting that they waited to roll out their agenda until after some outspoken voices were silenced first.
    Three questions.

[1] What "agenda" has been rolled out?

[2] What "outspoken voices" are you referring to?

[3] How (and when) were they "silenced"?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 06:17
    "What?"

Why have you hijacked my thread with your paranoia?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 06:19
    As a professed Christian yourself i would have thought you would be above using the Bible and Biblical characters to score cheap points on the Internet.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 07:09
    Hmmmmm, buying into the agenda? Drinking the Kool-Aid?

I hope I'm around to say, "I told you so."

Oh, wait, no I don't.

Think about that.
    Identify a more non partisan forum regular and i'll buy you a canary. (Random bird selection).

*Disclaimer. If you do happen to identify a more non partisan forum regular I can not guarantee the canary will arrive in a non deceased condition.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 09:48
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Identify a more non partisan forum regular and i'll buy you a canary. (Random bird selection).

*Disclaimer. If you do happen to identify a more non partisan forum regular I can not guarantee the canary will arrive in a non deceased condition.
    Hasn't this thread strayed a bit from the Op? Remember that part? what would be your superpower if you had a choice?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree