The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Nov 20

@torunn said
It's white these days, not Chardonney so much though. What do we keep in our cellar?
One of the best points in a virtual tavern is that the wine cellar is connected to all wine celars in history. Just pick your choice 😉

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Nov 20

@torunn said
It's white these days, not Chardonney so much though. What do we keep in our cellar?
white is Ok,

I prefer the sweet reds. Obviously I am not a seasoned knowledgeable wine taster

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Nov 20

@torunn said
We have a jukebox with good old 70's and other music.
I enjoyed a lot of music from the 70's and 80's....Many were not even born at that time. We are not getting any younger for sure! Today's youth would call that the old music!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
white is Ok,

I prefer the sweet reds. Obviously I am not a seasoned knowledgeable wine taster
I'm not either, I just know what I like but the tastes vary with what we eat, that's for sure.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
white is Ok,

Back in the days when I did drink I liked red wine better than white

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
Back in the days when I did drink I liked red wine better than white

-VR
It seems many people do. I often have fish, and white wine goes better with that than red. Halibut though is recommended with red wine sometimes.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Nov 20

@torunn said
It seems many people do. I often have fish, and white wine goes better with that than red. Halibut though is recommended with red wine sometimes.
It would be rare for me to drink wine with fish, I do understand many people do however.

-VR

SRB

Moves
23 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
It would be rare for me to drink wine with fish, I do understand many people do however.

-VR
Never drink with fish. They never pay for their drinks and their conversation is rubbish (I'm told).

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Nov 20

@Relentless-Red

very wise,

😏

Moves
24 Nov 20

@relentless-red said
Never drink with fish. They never pay for their drinks and their conversation is rubbish (I'm told).
Hmmm. Sounds fishy to me.

Moves
24 Nov 20

@ponderable said
One of the best points in a virtual tavern is that the wine cellar is connected to all wine celars in history. Just pick your choice 😉
Very true and it is likewise with any of our patrons' choices of beverage. We have access to all. Some very expensive, some quite...not so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Nov 20

@great-big-stees said
Very true and it is likewise with any of our patrons' choices of beverage. We have access to all. Some very expensive, some quite...not so.
I personally think you're all drunk at this point! 😛

-VR

Moves
24 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
I personally think you're all drunk at this point! 😛

-VR
Some of the patrons sip on their drinks, taking time to enjoy, not only the "chit-chat" but their beverage choice.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Nov 20

@great-big-stees said
Some of the patrons sip on their drinks, taking time to enjoy, not only the "chit-chat" but their beverage choice.
You're the waiter and bias, you should be the one cutting them off, instead of feeding them more booze! 😉

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Nov 20

@great-big-stees said
sometimes, too, Stees, I enjoy a good herbal tea. Specifically, I have this Stash licorice that I love after the meal and I just savor it so much.

And I don't want to spoil it but yea, I enjoy a good cig with it, too. yikes.