The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
Stees will be in shortly and he will say that we don't have to worry about practicalities in our virtual tavern, so that's even better.
Oh, Torunn, I will be compliant. Don't want to upset the happy crowd. Sidewalk is fine. I'm used to it anyway.

it will get bad when the sports is on. yikes. my club at home - we can smoke! oh well.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Nov 20

@cheesemaster said
[cut]

I learned more in prison than school.
Sad. Teachers should have awoken your curiosity.

Thank God the inmates taught you how to read and write and Play Chess.

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Oh, Torunn, I will be compliant. Don't want to upset the happy crowd. Sidewalk is fine. I'm used to it anyway.

it will get bad when the sports is on. yikes. my club at home - we can smoke! oh well.
When I was still a smoker, people who didn't smoke would still prefer to be in the smoking room because it was much more fun.
Edit: I should add that there were many more smokers than non-smokers, so that's where the action was.

Moves
25 Nov 20

No one will mind if I fart then?

Moves
25 Nov 20

@divegeester said
No...as long as you say, "Excusez-moi de péter s'il vous plaît". We are very forgiving here.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20

@divegeester said
Hell no it would smell better than the smoke, maybe drive the smokers out at the same time, two birds one stone so to speak. 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20

@great-big-stees said
No...as long as you say, "Excusez-moi de péter s'il vous plaît". We are very forgiving here.
I'm not that tolerant, so no... not on my shift.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
I'm not that tolerant, so no... not on my shift.
I see smoking fine, farting not.....ROFLMAO.....! 😉 😛

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
I see smoking fine, farting not.....ROFLMAO.....! 😉 😛

-VR
You are not a very tolerant person yourself, what I can see. And I make my own choices, you stick to your preferences.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20
2 edits

@torunn said
You are not a very tolerant person yourself, what I can see. And I make my own choices, you stick to your preferences.
Because I disagree with you liking the smell of smoke, may as well allow farting too.

Maybe if one were to go out where the smokers were! 😉 😛

I am a very tolerant person, I just know what I like and what I don't and I'd sooner smell a fart than cig smoke!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20
2 edits

@very-rusty said
Because I disagree with you liking the smell of smoke, may as well allow farting too.

Maybe if one were to go out where the smokers were! 😉 😛

I am a very tolerant person, I just know what I like and what I don't and I'd sooner smell a fart than cig smoke!

-VR
I believe I was the one who said that smoking indoor was not accepted but that we have a cosy veranda for those who smoke. I accept that people smoke if they want to, even though I think it's a pity, but they mustn't do it in my home, that's all, or anywhere else where it is not accepted. You are being rude and condescendng.
Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do here - my shift is on.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
I believe I was the one who said that smoking indoor was not accepted but that we have a cosy veranda for those who smoke. I accept that people smoke if they want to, even though I think it's a pity, but they mustn't do it on my home, that's all, or anywhere else where it is not accepted. You are being rude and condescendng.
Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do here - my shift is on.
Of course I am because you were rude about people farting.

Do you not expect a rude remark back.

You said: No FARTING ON MY SHIFT.....So smoking ok farting not, you didn't say go outside to do it! 😛 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
What if he doesn't speak French?...Had you thought about that? 😉

"Excusez-moi de péter s'il vous plaît

Means
Excuse me for farting please.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
Of course I am because you were rude about people farting.

Do you not expect a rude remark back.

You said: No FARTING ON MY SHIFT.....So smoking ok farting not, you didn't say go outside to do it! 😛 🙂

-VR
This is what I said: "I'm not that tolerant, so no... not on my shift." That's all.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20
1 edit

@torunn said
This is what I said: "I'm not that tolerant, so no... not on my shift." That's all.
I know what you said I ad lib a bit so what...LOL...

You were still ok with smoking out side but didn't mention the farting had to be out side just not tolerant about the so no, not my shift....Same thing really!!!! 😉 😛

-VR