The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
I know what you said I ad lib a bit so what...LOL...

You were still ok with smoking out side but didn't mention the farting had to be out side just not tolerant about the so no, not my shift....Same thing really!!!! 😉 😛

-VR
No more of this nonsens. I expect people to behave.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20
1 edit

@torunn said
Hey probably not good to have two sets of rules then!

You can't tell one group they can go out on balcony for a smoke and others they can't fart. 🙂...........Treat everyone Equal and no problems! 😉

It may be interesting to have both smokers and people who fart out on the balcony at the same time! 😉

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
I ain't smoking and I ain't joking...

The Torunn hath spoken 😍

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
I believe I was the one who said that smoking indoor was not accepted but that we have a cosy veranda for those who smoke. I accept that people smoke if they want to, even though I think it's a pity, but they mustn't do it in my home, that's all, or anywhere else where it is not accepted. You are being rude and condescendng.
Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do here - my shift is on.
May I request two things please. A nice dram of a good scotch, of your choosing and a white wine, for yourself. Oh, and a bit of advice. I know you didn't ask for any but hey...when it comes to some folk you just nod your head and say, "Really? I see".

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said

The Torunn hath spoken 😍
You can smoke, just do it out on the balcony, you just can't fart!....LOL...

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20

@great-big-stees said
May I request two things please. A nice dram of a good scotch, of your choosing and a white wine, for yourself. Oh, and a bit of advice. I know you didn't ask for any but hey...when it comes to some folk you just nod your head and say, "Really? I see".
Really? I see! 😛 😛 😛

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said

The Torunn hath spoken 😍
I don't have much to add in this thread, the fun is pretty much over. But it was a good thread with many posts. 😍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
I don't have much to add in this thread, the fun is pretty much over. But it was a good thread with many posts. 🙂
Everything is said in jest, don't take it to heart torunn. I believe I told you this some time ago.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
Everything is said in jest, don't take it to heart torunn. I believe I told you this some time ago.

-VR
I'm sure you did, and in this case I don't. But it feels as though the witty part is gone and I believe things should stop when it's a good time. So no hard feelings.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
I'm sure you did, and in this case I don't. But it feels as though the witty part is gone and I believe things should stop when it's a good time. So no hard feelings.
You should know me after all these years no malice is ever intended. Perhaps I have a warped sense of humor! 😉

-VR

😏

Moves
25 Nov 20

Aspirin...on the rocks 😒

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
I don't have much to add in this thread, the fun is pretty much over. But it was a good thread with many posts. 😍
Your ambiance alone will suffice, Torunn

😏

Moves
25 Nov 20

@ponderable said
Sad. Teachers should have awoken your curiosity.

Thank God the inmates taught you how to read and write and Play Chess.
I have only myself to blame for a wasted life.
Bad things happen to everyone but if you add bad decisions then you can only blame yourself.

I expect I will be the old chess player who lives in the park. 😏

😏

Moves
25 Nov 20

@torunn said
The bar is closing for good?

I...I... Don't have any money to pay my tab 😔