The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
09 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
OH no, had nothing to do with this place. I am talking about out in the real world. I usually get two X-large coffee every day and better half gets different things.

I sort of look at at Stees and torunn as being managers here in the Fantasy Tavern. 🙂

-VR
Well I just make my coffee in the comfort of my kitchen then come here to drink it. I find I don’t have to wait for it then 🙂

Only joking, how often do you go out for a morning coffee? I spent mine in the dentist chair 😖

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 21

@drewnogal said
Well I just make my coffee in the comfort of my kitchen then come here to drink it. I find I don’t have to wait for it then 🙂

Only joking, how often do you go out for a morning coffee? I spent mine in the dentist chair 😖
We go out every morning, unless one of us are under the weather which isn't often.

I like the way McDonald's make their coffee when they don't burn it.....LOL....That really doesn't happen often.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
Thanks for the offer but remember all food and beverages are paid for by our, now a grandfather, benefactor.🤔👍😉😁
Congratulations Stees - your life has changed, it's a miracle. 🙂 😍

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10 Sep 21

@torunn said
Welcome back, you’re looking great after your vacation.

SRB

Moves
10 Sep 21

@torunn said
Welcome back. Now Stees can break out the champagne all over again. 😁🥂

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Sep 21

Thank you all. I have moved out of my apartment, I handed over the keys to the new owner today. I will have access to my new place on 16th. When I am settled, life will be easier again. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 21

@torunn said
Thank you all. I have moved out of my apartment, I handed over the keys to the new owner today. I will have access to my new place on 16th. When I am settled, life will be easier again. 🙂
Good for you, and good luck!

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 21

@torunn said
HELP!!! Since your absence I have discovered just what an important cog ⚙️ you are in keeping the machinery of this establishment running smoothly. I am beat. Please hurry back, even for a part shift.😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
HELP!!! Since your absence I have discovered just what an important cog ⚙️ you are in keeping the machinery of this establishment running smoothly. I am beat. Please hurry back, even for a part shift.😉
Funny, how we don't miss something until it is gone isn't it! 🙂

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
Funny, how we don't miss something until it is gone isn't it! 🙂

-VR
I once, and only once, borrowed my cousin’s 1959 Hillman Minx. I was driving back home, along a road that ran beside a stream of about 3 feet in depth, from an appointment. As I came upon a curve I started to brake and turn into it. The braking worked some but not so the steering. I ended up in the river. I sure missed the steering when it was gone. BTW, I came out unscathed and the car was extricated from the river by one of the local farmers and his tractor.🚜😲👍

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
I once, and only once, borrowed my cousin’s 1959 Hillman Minx. I was driving back home, along a road that ran beside a stream of about 3 feet in depth, from an appointment. As I came upon a curve I started to brake and turn into it. The braking worked some but not so the steering. I ended up in the river. I sure missed the steering when it was gone. BTW, I came out unscathed and the car was extricated from the river by one of the local farmers and his tractor.🚜😲👍
2 pinocchio's for that one

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
Did you have an issue with a tie-rod-end which as you probably know controls the steering? I found out the hard way worst thing you can do is hit the breaks. luckily you were not hurt or worst.

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
Did you have an issue with a tie-rod-end which as you probably know controls the steering? I found out the hard way worst thing you can do is hit the breaks. luckily you were not hurt or worst.

-VR
As I am not in the least bit mechanical I have no idea what went wrong, aside from the steering wheel not responding to my “request”.

Moves
13 Sep 21

@lemondrop said
2 pinocchio's for that one
You call in’ me a “Stranger to the truth”?😡

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
13 Sep 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
Or was it an issue with his cousin or rather the cousin with HIM? 😫