The untouchables

The untouchables

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

benching

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
I sure do. When Russ says I've violated it, I'll let you know.
So presumably abusive, harassing, namecalling, slander are allowed or are they not? Chess players are not supposed to be illiterate meatheads like WWF wrestlers.

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jie
So presumably abusive, harassing, namecalling, slander are allowed or are they not? Chess players are not supposed to be illiterate meatheads like WWF wrestlers.

[b]You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libel ...[text shortened]... invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
[/b]
Did you purchase this site?

The Forums were set up to encourage discussion between members. A certain amount of leeway is accepted. Arguments in the Forums don't rise to any of those categories according to standard practice here. Sometimes posts are modded, sometimes people get forum bans for egregious violations. But the vast majority of posts whiners like you complain about and want censored, are acceptable here.

Deal with it.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
21 Nov 08
5 edits

Originally posted by Jie

[b]You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libel ...[text shortened]... invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
[/b]
For some "Chinese" unable to understand English:

You will not create more than one account.

TOS article 3(a)

You may not threaten or harass other users of this Service.

TOS article 3(c)

You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content" ), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not RHP, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service.[....]

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

TOS article 6

P.S.

You should be able to differ Armenians from Latvians for not to look like stupid as in Thread 103955

TOS article 64

You should not make z00ting (i.e. behave like a User 238550 )

TOS article 666

J

benching

Moves
21 Nov 08

The Forums were set up to encourage discussion between members. A certain amount of leeway is accepted. Arguments in the Forums don't rise to any of those categories according to standard practice here. Sometimes posts are modded, sometimes people get forum bans for egregious violations. But the vast majority ...[text shortened]... like you complain about and want censored, are acceptable here.

Deal with it.
We are talking about :-

- 3c
- violation of section 6 of the TOS
- individuals who publicly and repeatedly accuse others of cheating instead of following the prescribed method of submitting feedback.

Just go through this thread and see who is making the insults. You are right the majority of posts are normal withing the frame posts but some of these people are taking abuse of the TOS to a whole new level. It is this minority of abusers of concern.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Korch
For some "Chinese" unable to understand English:

[b]You will not create more than one account.

TOS article 3(a)

You may not threaten or harass other users of this Service.

TOS article 3(c)

You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materi ...[text shortened]... uld not make z00ting (i.e. behave like a User 238550 )

TOS article 666[/b]
You should go up in a mountain, grow a beard and chisel some stone tablets.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
We are talking about :-

- 3c
- violation of section 6 of the TOS
- individuals who publicly and repeatedly accuse others of cheating instead of following the prescribed method of submitting feedback.

Just go through this thread and see who is making the insults. You are right the majority of posts are normal withing the frame posts but some of these people are taking abuse of the TOS to a whole new level. It is this minority of abusers of concern.
Rather than stepping on your soapbox report the allegations.

If nothing is done then your allegations are unfounded.

If action is taken then so be it.

Starting numerous threads and posting the same claptrap in numerous threads could be considered as "spamming" and could lead to a forum ban.

Maybe we should all report you and get peace for a week or three.

😛

J

benching

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by adramforall
Starting numerous threads and posting the same claptrap in numerous threads could be considered as "spamming" and could lead to a forum ban.

Maybe we should all report you and get peace for a week or three.

😛
Can you qualify your statement? Which numerous threads? List them please ...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 08
1 edit

Since when does a freeloader get to tell people who have supported this site for years how to act on it? If Russ thinks I've violated the TOS, that's his call, not some loudmouth punk's who is obviously a double account.
You just said he has a double account...Now can you prove that? you are saying he is in violation of section "a" with no proof! Brilliant lawyer you are...LMAO...!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 08

The Forums were set up to encourage discussion between members. A certain amount of leeway is accepted. Arguments in the Forums don't rise to any of those categories according to standard practice here. Sometimes posts are modded, sometimes people get forum bans for egregious violations. But the vast majority ...[text shortened]... like you complain about and want censored, are acceptable here.

Deal with it.
I thought you had left....Oh well, it was a happy thought for a little bit. 😛

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I thought you had left....Oh well, it was a happy thought for a little bit. 😛
I thought you had left....Oh well, it was a happy thought for a little bit.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
I reckon it was catfoodtim in the Billiard Room with the candlestick!
What exactly is CFT doing with that candle stick? I had heard a disgusting rumor about that, and didn't believe it to be true.

You shouldn't spread falsehoods about people! 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
What and make your day...Hardly...! 😛

Perhaps next time come up with an original thought of your own, instead of copying and pasting....lazy man!

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I had hoped he had left. 😛

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
Can you qualify your statement? Which numerous threads? List them please ...
http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Jie

😴🙄😲😲😲😴😲🙄😴🙄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 08

Originally posted by adramforall
I had hoped he had left. 😛
Two more years! Any chance in your retiring from the Forums? You certainly aren't here for the chess... 😛