General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    163873
    16 Feb '16 18:14
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Bobby is the Donald Trump of RHP.
    i could shoot posters in the street and STILL start another thread...
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    16 Feb '16 18:35
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Bobby is the Donald Trump of RHP.
    I think it falls a bit more under this category...

    http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/halosham.htm
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36355
    16 Feb '16 20:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is it just me or is this forum currently the most lively and varied that it's been for a long time?
    If you call crap 'lively and varied'...

    If it was so simple, why now? Why wait until this very moment in time? Could all the down-thumbs on your more nasty threads have anything to do with FMF wanting to increase his forum currency all of a sudden?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    16 Feb '16 20:24
    “It takes a special kind of person to be a hater, but only a true loser will give the impression
    of being your friend while resenting every progress/success in your life.”
    ―Cory Stallworth
  5. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    112731
    16 Feb '16 21:19
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    “It takes a special kind of person to be a hater, but only a true loser will give the impression
    of being your friend while resenting every progress/success in your life.”
    ―Cory Stallworth
    Telling "you're an idiot, go away!" is a lot more original than anything you have posted in an eternity, who could have thought of that (robbiecarrobie?).

    Still: You are an idiot and please, go away.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    16 Feb '16 23:15
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Still: You are an idiot and please, go away.
    Thumbs up.

    Kewpie said it brilliantly: any doofus can copy paste. People come here to
    be entertained and appreciate humor, effort and creativity... other than knowing
    how to Ctrl+c then Ctrl+v
  7. SubscriberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30152
    16 Feb '16 23:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you call crap 'lively and varied'...

    If it was so simple, why now? Why wait until this very moment in time? Could all the down-thumbs on your more nasty threads have anything to do with FMF wanting to increase his forum currency all of a sudden?
    What are some examples of divegeester's "more nasty threads"?
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    17 Feb '16 00:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    What are some examples of divegeester's "more nasty threads"?
    Where he mocked people who commit suicide, when he used someone's dying
    friend to troll that dude, where he mooched a subscription, when he copy past...
    oh wait.

    Who did you say again?
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30152
    17 Feb '16 00:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Where he mocked people who commit suicide, when he used someone's dying
    friend to troll that dude, where he mooched a subscription, when he copy past...
    oh wait.

    Who did you say again?
    I always find it interesting when Suzianne ~ one of the forums's foremost purveyors of mostly substance-free fist-swinging scorn-for-scorn's sake posts ~ tries to land punches on other poster's chins for being supposedly "nasty". Her posting record is like a huge pile of worthless pots that called kettles black. 😉
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    567114
    17 Feb '16 15:06
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Quotes are easy. Google does all the work. Original thoughts are quite another matter. It's one of the reasons I like reading forums, to see what others are thinking (as opposed to what they are googling).
    In fact I could Quote (without Google) Salomon on you: There is nothing new under the sun.

    In fact we had the discussion before on this Forum when an original thought IS an original thought.

    I think we should aim for "fitting". Since perfect is the foe of good (Quote,original thinker unknown) I am settling for good enjoying that instead of hopelessly strifing for the perfect.
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    163873
    17 Feb '16 15:14
    Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
    - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    21115
    17 Feb '16 15:19
    Originally posted by rookie54
    Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
    - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    Perfection is a cigar called Hamlet.

    (Or was that happiness?)
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    Trifling Fingerprint
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94943
    18 Feb '16 12:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you call crap 'lively and varied'...

    If it was so simple, why now? Why wait until this very moment in time? Could all the down-thumbs on your more nasty threads have anything to do with FMF wanting to increase his forum currency all of a sudden?
    And yet you personally contribute virtually nothing. you rarely if ever start threads of your own, you criticise other people whom you don't approve of and jump into thread swinging widely and your detractors and then disappear off in a perpetual cloud of indignation and anger.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12091
    18 Feb '16 14:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    And yet you personally contribute virtually nothing. you rarely if ever start threads of your own, you criticise other people whom you don't approve of and jump into thread swinging widely and your detractors and then disappear off in a perpetual cloud of indignation and anger.
    Bitch be crazy
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Feb '16 22:14
    Alright, team, the sect leader is back with his senile, passive aggressive trolling
    but be reminded that there is an option. Just like with heroin. Sign here!

    Thread 167580
Back to Top