1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 11:25
    @suzianne said
    And when you're done trying to add 'maximum value' and just start posting like a human being, like the rest of us, then we'll reconsider whether we want to give you a call.
    You're being far to kind, just tell him we will rattle his chains. I assume his month ban must be over now and he is done sulking about it! 🙂

-VR
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 11:57
    Life goes on but “things” never change.😢
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 12:35
    @very-rusty said
    You're being far to kind, just tell him we will rattle his chains. I assume his month ban must be over now and he is done sulking about it! 🙂

-VR
    Very Rusty, the RHP forum wit-meister “rattling chains” is an amusing fantasy-thought. Perhaps you still think that tarding up every thread with your monotonous jejune posts is actually edgy humour.

Btw it was nowhere near a month ban.
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 12:44
    @divegeester said
    My electronic vaults are already full of your paranoid, fantacidal make-believe, shout-n-pout nonsense, no more is required thank you.
    Need any thumbs adding anywhere yet? 😉

So, is Lukaku thought to be the final piece of the puzzle as he reclaims the field at Stamford Bridge or will his new found fitness fade??
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 12:48
    @relentless-red said

So, is Lukaku thought to be the final piece of the puzzle as he reclaims the field at Stamford Bridge or will his new found fitness fade??
    Take away his vaccine pass, no pass mo nightclubs, Chelsea win the league, lukaku top goalscorer.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:00
    @relentless-red said
    Not from you captain psychobabble.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:02
    @trev33 said
    Take away his vaccine pass, no pass mo nightclubs, Chelsea win the league, lukaku top goalscorer.
    You vaccinated yet, or are you still riddled with everything from your back-packing travels?

Chelsea to win the league, yes!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:043 edits
    @divegeester said
    Very Rusty, the RHP forum wit-meister “rattling chains” is an amusing fantasy-thought. Perhaps you still think that tarding up every thread with your monotonous jejune posts is actually edgy humour.

Btw it was nowhere near a month ban.
    Ok, we will go with two weeks! 😛

And you stick to that story, so you sulked for quite awhile then! 😛 🙂

So how many threads you figure you can tard up today? 😛 🙂

-VR
  9. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:10
    @divegeester said
    You vaccinated yet, or are you still riddled with everything from your back-packing travels?

Chelsea to win the league, yes!
    Defended well with ten men at our place. Thought Matip and Van Dijk had Lukaku in their pockets though.

Alisson, Fabinho and Firmino all banned for our visit to Leeds at the weekend. Apparently for not being released to play for Brazil. Of course no other club ever did that so all reasonable and proportionate to ban three possible starters.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:161 edit
    @relentless-red said
    Defended well with ten men at our place. Thought Matip and Van Dijk had Lukaku in their pockets though.

Alisson, Fabinho and Firmino all banned for our visit to Leeds at the weekend. Apparently for not being released to play for Brazil. Of course no other club ever did that so all reasonable and proportionate to ban three possible starters.
    Like most typical Poo fans you miss the elephant in the room on that game and prefer instead to make excuses for your poor performance (especially in H2) and inability to finish one of your main rivals (who were down to 10 men) off at home. Your lack of objectivity in all things is your Achilles heel.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:21
    @divegeester

LOL @ gooster....Be careful! 🙂

I am sure your clanmates are happy with all the extra games you're taking on!!!

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:22
    😴
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:261 edit
    @divegeester said
    😴
    LOL....Is that what you're doing when playing your games? That would explain a lot. 😉 😛

-VR
  15. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 13:29
    @relentless-red said

I thought I heard grumbling in the hall: Were you talking with "bitter little man"... or "Rumpelstiltskin"?

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree