1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 12:25
    @divegeester said
    Did you buy the 650 Suzuki or just take riding lessons?
    LOL...Now you're getting alerted for asking a simple question!

Man, some people are quite different I must say! 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 11:01
    @very-rusty said
    Now you're getting alerted for asking a simple question!
    Yes it happens every time I ask Suzianne a question she doesn’t want to answer, it’s abusing the system and wasting the moderators time.

Besides, the alert was ignored by the moderator, and rightly so.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 15:06
    @divegeester said
    Yes it happens every time I ask Suzianne a question she doesn’t want to answer, it’s abusing the system and wasting the moderators time.

Besides, the alert was ignored by the moderator, and rightly so.
    Yes, I seen that as well as goad. I believe they may have a cult following of course this is my assumption I have no facts. 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 06:34
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, I seen that as well as goad. I believe they may have a cult following of course this is my assumption I have no facts. 😉

-VR
    Of course you have no facts. When has that ever stopped you or your new pals from sitting around the campfire dreaming stuff up?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 08:25
    @suzianne said
    When has that ever stopped you or your new pals from sitting around the campfire dreaming stuff up?
    “Dreaming up stuff”

Is that like dreaming up forum stories about being visited by angels, saving countless lives on the streets or crashing sexual molesters through countless bar tables using mixed martial arts... and others...that sort of “dreaming”?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 13:25
    @divegeester said
    “Dreaming up stuff”

Is that like dreaming up forum stories about being visited by angels, saving countless lives on the streets or crashing sexual molesters through countless bar tables using mixed martial arts... and others...that sort of “dreaming”?
    Yes, that sounds more like a fantasy than truth! 😉

-VR
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 14:28
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, that sounds more like a fantasy than truth! 😉

-VR
    Tell us again about all the fights you've had.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 15:081 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Tell us again about all the fights you've had.
    I've never said about how many I've had, just more than I'd like to remember. Always someone better. You would have to go to Suzie Q to hear about all the fights and people she put out of commission! 😛 🙂

Examples of things she has said: Is that like dreaming up forum stories about being visited by angels, saving countless lives on the streets or crashing sexual molesters through countless bar tables using mixed martial arts... and others...that sort of “dreaming”?

-VR
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 15:55
    @very-rusty said

Examples of things she has said: Is that like dreaming up forum stories about being visited by angels, saving countless lives on the streets or crashing sexual molesters through countless bar tables using mixed martial arts... and others...that sort of “dreaming”?

-VR
    Wait, are you just echoing someone else?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:21
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Wait, are you just echoing someone else?
    Trying to tell you Suzie Q been the one bragging about beating up people.

You do have a hard head don't you?

-VR
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 06:55
    @very-rusty said
    I've never said about how many I've had, just more than I'd like to remember. Always someone better. You would have to go to Suzie Q to hear about all the fights and people she put out of commission! 😛 🙂

Examples of things she has said: Is that like dreaming up forum stories about being visited by angels, saving countless lives on the streets or crashing sexual mol ...[text shortened]... hrough countless bar tables using mixed martial arts... and others...that sort of “dreaming”?

-VR
    If you're going to suck up to dive, maybe you should learn to 'pucker up'.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 07:031 edit
    @suzianne said
    Interesting.

Why is that when someone from within your group defends one of the other group member or, maybe yourself as often happens..that is loyalty or friendship or whatever. But if someone outside of your group, such and your legitimate bully target Very Rusty for example, does the same thing, you accuse them of “sucking up”?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 11:50
    @divegeester said
    Interesting.

Why is that when someone from within your group defends one of the other group member or, maybe yourself as often happens..that is loyalty or friendship or whatever. But if someone outside of your group, such and your legitimate bully target Very Rusty for example, does the same thing, you accuse them of “sucking up”?
    Because it's clear there's no love lost between you two, it must be another reason, eh?

Ridiculously Easy Questions for $400, Alex.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 11:54
    @suzianne said
    Because it's clear there's no love lost between you two, it must be another reason, eh?

Ridiculously Easy Questions for $400, Alex.
    If my question is “ridiculously easy”, then how come you haven’t answered it?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 13:162 edits
    @suzianne said
    Nice talk for someone suppose to be a lady.

Now, let me see if I back Dive up in something I believe him to be correct in then I am sucking up? If this is the case all your clan members are sucking up to you, do they pucker up when doing so? 😛 😉

You'll have to let me know, as you are an expert when it comes to having people suck up to you or your suck up to them for that matter, if that is the way you want to look at it!

I believe the TRUTH is starting to hit a nerve I didn't know you had Suzie Q!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree