1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 18:301 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I just replied to the post in the 'Controversial Secrets You Wish You Had' thread. (To jog your memory).
    Spare me your condensation goad! That is when water build up on a window FYI! 😛 😉

Perhaps concern yourself about your own memory such as having one the GBalert script which was another of your many lies told on here.

-VR
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 18:35
    @very-rusty said
    Spare me your condensation goad! That is when water build up on a window FYI! 😛 😉
    Not to be condescending, but did you conflate condensation with condescension?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 18:39
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Not to be condescending, but did you conflate condensation with condescension?
    NO, I got it right condensation: Condensation is the process where water vapor becomes liquid. It is the reverse of evaporation, where liquid water becomes a vapor. Condensation happens one of two ways: Either the air is cooled to its dew point or it becomes so saturated with water vapor that it cannot hold any more water.

To spell it out what happens when you say things goad, although now that you mention it condescending would also apply to you, thanks for walking into that with your eyes wide open! 😉 😛

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 18:42
    @very-rusty said
    NO, I got it right condensation
    But you replied, "Spare me your condensation goad!"

On what planet does that make sense?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 18:46
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    But you replied, "Spare me your condensation goad!"

I knew you would correct it immediately because you are so predictable goad.

You are like condensation collecting on an object! 😉 I did get the word correct, and manage to irritate someone who can not be irritated in their own humble opinion. 😉

-VR
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 02:521 edit
    Suzianne, you believe that thumbs up and thumbs down NOT being anonymous would be effectively a form of censorshop and would undermine free speech. Do you also see the fact that people are not permitted to thumb up their own posts anonymously as being a curtailment of their freedom of speech?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 08:29
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

On a planet where people just ignore other people whom they wish to avoid.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 11:13
    @divegeester said
    On a planet where people just ignore other people whom they wish to avoid.
    But Kelly ignored you for years, and yet you carried on replying to his posts.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 13:11
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    57) Let bygones, be bygones.

Thanks goad for proving my point on why this rule would never work! 🙂 😛

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 13:13
    @fmf said
    Suzianne, you believe that thumbs up and thumbs down NOT being anonymous would be effectively a form of censorshop and would undermine free speech. Do you also see the fact that people are not permitted to thumb up their own posts anonymously as being a curtailment of their freedom of speech?
    We don't have a say in our own posts it appears only others can thumb them....LOL....Lets just not pay so much attention to the thumbs in the future!

-VR
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 03:261 edit
    @very-rusty said
    All I did is repeat the truth told to you by another poster Suzie Q, fragile feelings?

You did noticeably not answer that poster's post or mine....Ever try Politics you are great at dodging answers, something you learned from goad?

-VR
    When I do answer your inane questions, next thing out of your mouth is that I answer every one of your posts. Can't have it both ways, Mr. Fragile.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 03:441 edit
    @divegeester said
    Did you buy the 650 Suzuki or just take riding lessons?
    Is this an example of 'letting bygones be bygones', a sentiment you said that you agreed with?

I'd much rather people just not answer harassment instead of mumbling some nice words to agree with others and then get right back on the harassment train.

Not surprised that your 'donations' to the website have given you unlimited freedom to harass other users, but I am disappointed that management has taken that option, rather than forgo the monetary gain in the name of principle.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 03:551 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Irrelevant, I wanted to talk to him, you complain about Very Rusty’s posting all the time, you even formed your club in order to avoid him.

It’s weird then that, like Suzianne, you spend the majority of your time chasing him around the general forum goading him to post even more and bringing yourself down to his level.

You must secretly enjoy your interactions with him, or perhaps see yourself as the forum’s Very Rusty monitor, the “not to be messed with” hero of the masses. Either way it’s interesting.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 04:01
    @suzianne said
    Is this an example of 'letting bygones be bygones', a sentiment you said that you agreed with?
    No, me asking you if you ever bought the motorcycle is just a question about a claim you made about yourself, one which I felt was either (another) lie, or simply very dangerous.

Part of me was concerned for your safety as you had never ridden I bike before, another other part was incredulous at the ridiculous claim you were making.

Anyway, when I asked you about it you went into near hysterics about misogyny which told me everything I needed to know about your claim and little bit more about you and your honesty.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 04:03
    @suzianne said

Not surprised that your 'donations' to the website have given you unlimited freedom to harass other users, but I am disappointed that management has taken that option, rather than forgo the monetary gain in the name of principle.
    What on earth are you on about, what “donations”?

Paranoid at all?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree