wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 03:21
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Took you at your word.
    bollocks...
    you didn't "read", not at all...
    for instance, if you had read the following,

"This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders."

and believed even two words of it, then i have a bridge to sell you...
    a very nice bridge...

gawd...
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 03:22
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    😠
    lemonpuss...
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 13:32
    We got lemons, oh yeah. 😉

YouTube
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 15:19
    In Thailand I can buy 10 lemons or limes, or a mixture of both, equalling 10, for 20 Baht. That's 40 pence or 30 cents nearly. I would never dream of freezing a single one of them; as on fish, rice, meat, noodles, or in soups lemon and lime is succulent.

It is healthy also, in Vit-C count.... but not anti-cancerous, until we are announced otherwise; next week it will be in or out, same as tomatoes or tomatos, pending your speech. 😉

-m.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 16:17
    Originally posted by mikelom

In Thailand I can buy 10 lemons or limes, or a mixture of both, equalling 10, for 20 Baht. That's 40 pence or 30 cents nearly. I would never dream of freezing a single one of them; as on fish, rice, meat, noodles, or in soups lemon and lime is succulent.

It is healthy also, in Vit-C count.... but not anti-cancerous, until we are announced otherwise; next week it will be in or out, same as tomatoes or tomatos, pending your speech. 😉

-m.
    Ole' Tyme Cures and Superstitions:

"10) Car Sickness- Suck on a lemon to cure car sickness!"
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 12:50
    Well rookie, you made your point, I want to add that there are lot of recipies out ther demanding lemon peel...

So your idea seems not to be too far off the mark. (though you don't need to freeze your lemon to make peel gratings 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree