Tygert's

Tygert's "Birthday thread!" (2015)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
He's in jail.
Maybe Twhitehead will know his whereabouts?
He's also in Capetown... 🙂

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
17 Nov 15

Happy Birthday Reul!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
Just posting the list with the latest additions:

January @ChessPraxis: January 7;

February Red Hot Pawn, thanks to @Russ: February 21;

March @johnnylongwoody: March 16; @ale1552: March 17; @ptobler: March 21; @Grampy-Bobby: March 25; @cashthetrash: March 26;

April @Mammy-Blue: April 1; @Great-Big-Stees: April 13; @drewnogal: April 25;

May ...[text shortened]... ecognizing the birthdays of RHP Members by updating the calendar above. Will you join in? Thank you.
Belated happy birthday wishes, @pawnpaw: "November 5".

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Dec 15

December 10

lolof, best wishes on your birthday and thanks for the brief wording in your profile which speaks volumes about you.,

F

Moves
10 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
I always find it interesting to recall, whenever I see you bump this thread of yours to the top of the page, that time earlier this year when you attempted to tear a strip off a fellow poster in your inimitably pompous way - and even threatened him with the prospect of a forum ban [for invasion pf privacy, was that what you called it?] ~ when he was seeking to draw attention to - and mark - the birthdays of fellow posters. And yet, I note, you are quite comfortable with yourself doing it. 😉

l

Moves
10 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
December 10

lolof, best wishes on your birthday and thanks for the brief wording in your profile which speaks volumes about you.,
Thank you, Bob, for your kind wishes. Last year I turned 70, one of the significant birthdays here, and that was special. Today I hope to hear from family and friends via telephone, mail and facebook. 🙂
Today is also the Nobel Day with the Nobel Prize festivities in Stockholm which I will be watching on TV.
Thanks again.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by lolof
Thank you, Bob, for your kind wishes. Last year I turned 70, one of the significant birthdays here, and that was special. Today I hope to hear from family and friends via telephone, mail and facebook. 🙂
Today is also the Nobel Day with the Nobel Prize festivities in Stockholm which I will be watching on TV.
Thanks again.
You're quite welcome, lolof. I'm sure that today will be memorable. There are recent posts regarding Sweden in "Christmas, 2015, on Red Hot Pawn" (Page 5) and in "On This Date in History" (Page 19) which may be of interest. Kind regards, Bob

Moves
10 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I always find it interesting to recall, whenever I see you bump this thread of yours to the top of the page, that time earlier this year when you attempted to tear a strip off a fellow poster in your inimitably pompous way - and even threatened him with the prospect of a forum ban [for invasion pf privacy, was that what you called it?] ~ when he was seeking to d ...[text shortened]... rthdays of fellow posters. And yet, I note, you are quite comfortable with yourself doing it. 😉
I always have a little chuckle at how Tygert pretended to be a 14 year old Mensa genius and Grampy Bobby bought it. Tygert's IQ thread, Grampy Bobby defending him, Agerg's apology to Tygert thread and the subsequent spin-offs and melt-down were some of the best trolling I've seen here in recent years.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
10 Dec 15

Thanks again.
Happy Birthday and all the best for the next year!

Always remember: the best about you is you 🙂 !

l

Moves
10 Dec 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
Happy Birthday and all the best for the next year!

Always remember: the best about you is you 🙂 !
Thank you, Ponderable, for your kind wishes and thoughts. 🙂

Read a book!

Moves
10 Dec 15

Thanks again.
Happy birthday, friend! 😉

If the Nobel committee gave a prize for elegance and class, you'd have it.

l

Moves
10 Dec 15

Andy, thank you - I don't know what to say... so kind of you, I'm very touched.

Moves
10 Dec 15

Can you at least wait until the first class reunion for last year's Senior Prom?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10 Dec 15

l

Moves
10 Dec 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Thank you Drew, I appreciate it very much 🙂