1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 21:12
    What is going on in the U.S.A. with shootings in Dallas then again in Ohio? It seems to be getting worst over there. Condolences of course to the families involved, and loved ones left to deal with this outrage. I am sure there are videos all over the internet about them.

-VR
  2. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 22:543 edits
    @very-rusty said
    What is going on in the U.S.A. with shootings in Dallas then again in Ohio? It seems to be getting worst over there. Condolences of course to the families involved, and loved ones left to deal with this outrage. I am sure there are videos all over the internet about them.

-VR
    I suspect there are numerous facets to why these things continue to happen. It seems to me that the coverage by the newstainment industry fuels a bit of copy cat actions and could be an ingredient for such action. Perhaps desensitization to violent acts without fully understanding the true impact to the victims and their loved ones. We can go on and on with reasons why it happens and how to stop it yet it seems it is now built into our being. It will continue to happen unfortunately. Our world continues to get increasingly more difficult to navigate and understand. Makes me glad I don't have to live forever.

edited for speling etc. 😉
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 23:11

Removed by poster

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 23:24
    @divegeester removed their quoted post
    Dive, the fake Christian comments again.

Another worthless post.

Yeah!!!!
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 00:08
    @mudfinger said
    I suspect there are numerous facets to why these things continue to happen. It seems to me that the coverage by the newstainment industry fuels a bit of copy cat actions and could be an ingredient for such action. Perhaps desensitization to violent acts without fully understanding the true impact to the victims and their loved ones. We can go on and on with reasons why it h ...[text shortened]... o navigate and understand. Makes me glad I don't have to live forever.

edited for speling etc. 😉
    Two more reasons: The rise of white supremacy and the ease of acquiring guns.
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 00:34
    @handyandy said
    Two more reasons: The rise of white supremacy and the ease of acquiring guns.
    According to the Lt Gov of Texas it is that people are not praying enough.
    I pray that the Lt Gov gets a brain when he gets to Emerald City.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 00:581 edit
    The problem is that the government is not enforcing the law, so local vigilantes are stepping up to the plate. Actually that is what the Constitution tells people to do.

Step up American government and start doing your duty.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 03:42
    @eladar said
    The problem is that the government is not enforcing the law, so local vigilantes are stepping up to the plate. Actually that is what the Constitution tells people to do.

Step up American government and start doing your duty.
    Which law was the El Paso gunman enforcing?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 03:52
    @handyandy said
    Which law was the El Paso gunman enforcing?
    If what he said is consistent with his actions he was getting rid of illegals the only way he could.

If we would deport the illegals and stop the illegal immigration he may not have killed those people.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 04:02
    @eladar said
    If what he said is consistent with his actions he was getting rid of illegals the only way he could.

If we would deport the illegals and stop the illegal immigration he may not have killed those people.
    How did he know who the"illegals" were?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 04:27
    @handyandy said
    How did he know who the"illegals" were?
    He was shooting Hispanics in general. I did not say he went about it well, even for what he 2as trying to do.

I said he did it because the US government refuses to do its job.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 05:47
    @eladar said

Hey, jackass, he's since said that he was trying to kill as many Mexicans as he could.

It surprises no one here that you support him.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 05:511 edit
    @eladar said
    He was shooting Hispanics in general. I did not say he went about it well, even for what he 2as trying to do.

I said he did it because the US government refuses to do its job.
    So now it's the government's job to kill "Mexicans"?? How many, of the 20 people he killed, were Americans? My guess is almost all of them.

Keep your sick fantasies to yourself.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 06:38
    @eladar said

Reference, please.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 08:391 edit
    @eladar said

What is the normal, legal, corrective measure for dealing with illegal aliens? Is it summary execution? (That is a rhetorical question. In case you're not sure, the answer is, "no." )

No court in the land would uphold your absurd reasoning and find a verdict of justifiable homicide in such a case, and rightly so. What you advocate is nothing short of lynching.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree