U.S. Shootings

U.S. Shootings

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Ok, my comments can be directed to person Suzie Q directed her comments to then.

That should straighten that little matter up. 😉

As if I care what some person in "Debates Forum" thinks about my comprehension.....

-VR
You strike me as a Person who seeks actively Things to Insult some Posters, Suiziannefor example.

If you would care less About insulting People and more on constructive and meaningful Posts you would probably get a higher recognition. So it would be a win-win.

And your lame excuse is not straighten anything up. It just Shows that you are not concerned with actual meaning of Posts.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@ponderable said
You strike me as a Person who seeks actively Things to Insult some Posters, Suiziannefor example.

If you would care less About insulting People and more on constructive and meaningful Posts you would probably get a higher recognition. So it would be a win-win.

And your lame excuse is not straighten anything up. It just Shows that you are not concerned with actual meaning of Posts.
pondy, do you think I read every single post???

I was simply stating a FACT from a post where Suzie Q quotes a passage from the bible. How was that an insult saying not everyone believes in God?

I think you are looking for problems where none actually exist, except maybe one you may have with me, and siding with Suzie Q, because it is an easy route for you to take!

-VR

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@moonbus said
Your anti-logic is ludicrous. By your reasoning , if a tax dodger kills someone and the govt fails to catch him, then all crimes committed by all tax dodgers are the responsibility of ... who? All the Liberals who didn’t vote for capital punishment for tax dodgers? After all, if that tax dodger had been executed, one innocent victim would still be alive. So, your remedy woul ...[text shortened]... egally.

Finally, no one advocates free immigration. That’s another of your false generalizations.
Tax dodgers are being actively unpunished? Is the government saying we will not put tax dodgers in jail? Do we have cities claiming to be sanctuary cities for tax dodgers?

If this were so, then I would agree with you.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@ponderable said
We got your message.

You didn't answer the Question what illegal imigrant committed a mass Shooting

If you accept that as an excuse for mass Shootings you should see a Pastor or counsellour
I did answer the question which people were sensely murdered by illegal aliens. I do not understand hundreds of killings in a year is less important than 20 killed at one time.

A murder is a murder.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@suzianne said
You are not even passing acquaitances with 'the truth'.
Says Satan's daughter.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
"[But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] the LORD your God." - Leviticus 19:34 KJV
Lol you are so pathetically lost to believe Jesus did not instruct the Jews to execute homosexuals and commit mass genocide.

Do you believe the USA or Christians need to do that as well?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@eladar said
Tax dodgers are being actively unpunished? Is the government saying we will not put tax dodgers in jail? Do we have cities claiming to be sanctuary cities for tax dodgers?

If this were so, then I would agree with you.
In response to a bombshell New York Times report detailing that President Donald Trump posted higher losses on his tax filings during certain years in the 1980s and 90s than perhaps “any other individual” in the country — more than a $1 billion over a decade — the president himself confirmed Wednesday morning that what he was really up to at the time was creating a massive “tax shelter” — something he said “was sport” that wealthy developers like him played with their tax returns and financial dealings.

While simultaneously calling the reporting “a highly inaccurate Fake News hit job,” the president offered no evidence to refute the Times’s story, which reporters Ross Buettner and Susanne Craig explain was based on pain-staking investigative work and a copy of a federal tax transcript of the president’s tax returns spanning nearly a decade.

According to a separate piece authored by Buettner and Craig, one of the key takeaways from their investigation was that while during “multiple years, he appears to have lost more money than nearly any other individual taxpayer,” Trump “paid no federal income taxes for eight of the 10 years” covered by the obtained tax transcript.

Meanwhile, as Trump defended as commonplace what he called the creation of a “tax shelter” for himself, other tax experts use a different name for it: tax dodging.

-VR

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
In response to a bombshell New York Times report detailing that President Donald Trump posted higher losses on his tax filings during certain years in the 1980s and 90s than perhaps “any other individual” in the country — more than a $1 billion over a decade — the president himself confirmed Wednesday morning that what he was really up to at the time was creating a massive ...[text shortened]... d a copy of a federal tax transcript of the president’s tax returns spanning nearly a decade.

-VR
How is doing something legal supposed to be illegal?

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
Tell that to the kid whose mother was murdered.
Hopefully that horrible task will never be a part of my life. If it has been a part of yours then I am truly sorry.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Hopefully that horrible task will never be a part of my life. If it has been a part of yours then I am truly sorry.
Does it matter to the kid who told him? Or dors the kid matter to you? Obviously his mother does not.

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
Does it matter to the kid who told him? Or dors the kid matter to you? Obviously his mother does not.
I am having trouble figuring out what that response means. I simply said that I have never had to tell, and hopefully never will, a kid her/his mother has been murdered and if you have had to do so then I am truly sorry...for all concerned. What's that called? Maybe,empathy?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
How is doing something legal supposed to be illegal?
Read Carefully: Meanwhile, as Trump defended as commonplace what he called the creation of a “tax shelter” for himself, other tax experts use a different name for it: tax dodging.

-VR

Moves
07 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Read Carefully: Meanwhile, as Trump defended as commonplace what he called the creation of a “tax shelter” for himself, other tax experts use a different name for it: tax dodging.

-VR
Could be referred to as "Creative Accounting" too.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said

-VR
Yeah you are right but I was thinking about those who illegally evade taxes. Why should the government arrest people doing something legal. You might as well arrest people for walking down the street.

I find it frustrating that we have so.many people who believe certain crimes should not be enforced. Entering a country illegally is a crime which is supposed to result in deportation.

It is a unique crime. Most crimes carry a prison sentence. We just send illegal aliens home, at least we are supposed to. When dereliction of duty results in innocent Americans being murdered something is very wrong.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
I am having trouble figuring out what that response means. I simply said that I have never had to tell, and hopefully never will, a kid her/his mother has been murdered and if you have had to do so then I am truly sorry...for all concerned. What's that called? Maybe,empathy?
It means this has happened and you are ok with it as long as you do not have to tell the kid. There is something wrong with your morality compass.