1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 21:20
    @eladar said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Your ignorance is certainly telling. I am sure you are not alone in your ignorance yet all of you believe your uneducated opinion is actually worth something.
    You have shown on a number of threads that the breadth
    and depth of your own ignorance is quite astonishing.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 21:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 02:49
    @wolfgang59 said
    You have shown on a number of threads that the breadth
    and depth of your own ignorance is quite astonishing.
    And yet, Eladar, who believes that the mass murderer in El Paso was simply "stepping up to the plate" and gunning people down in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, also believes that he should have access to semi-automatic assault weapons.

His 'defence' of this stance mostly relies on him using certain words for those who question it: stupid, moron, spoiled brats, dumber than a moron, uneducated people, worthless trash, shallow, total waste of time, piece of crap, arrogant prick, total jackass, clueless, total waste, typical trash, worthless pieces of trash, shameful jackass, you are just another worthless piece of trash from a family of trash... and the classically un-self-aware: "...all you want to do is make personal insults and jabs".
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 03:074 edits
    @eladar said
    Face it, the quotes I gave are accurate. The people who killed with weapons to stop a tyrranical government put the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution just in case it was required again.
    What? are you still here? After having been caught red-handed peddling a quote falsely attributed to Jefferson, no doubt copied from some fake news website, one would have thought that, for shame, you would not show your face again. But I misjudged you; you have no shame.

On the one hand, you accuse the govt of laxity in enforcing its laws -- which would indicate a lethargic govt -- but, on the other hand, you say you need weapons because the govt might try to tyrannize you. That's muddled and incoherent.

Even supposing the U.S. govt decided to turn its military might against its own citizenry, do you honestly think your puny little semi-automatic rifle is going to hold off the world's most advanced army/air-force, with their cruise missiles and night goggles? or that they would actually target you in particular? You're muddled, incoherent, and paranoid.

The worst one can say about the U.S. govt, at least with respect to its own citizenry, is that it is sometimes incompetent. If there is any real danger of the U.S. drifting into tyranny, that danger bears the name Donald J. Trump.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 03:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Your insults are merely words, you know nothing about me to back up
    anything you call me. A jackass? A serf? A worthless piece of trash?

Whereas I can confidently call you a fool as the evidence is here for all to see.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 07:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Hang on. The huge outrage you projected a couple of months ago when somebody (in a different forum) insulted a member of your family. And yet here you are casually offending the family of another poster.

Hypocrite!
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 11:11
    @wolfgang59 said
    Your insults are merely words, you know nothing about me to back up
    anything you call me. A jackass? A serf? A worthless piece of trash?

Whereas I can confidently call you a fool as the evidence is here for all to see.
    I know enough about you to know I am right. But hey there are enough people exactly like you on this site to make you feel right at home.

Many of them are posting to this thread. All worthless individuals who better the lives of those around them by posting here.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 11:16
    @eladar said
    I know enough about you to know I am right. But hey there are enough people exactly like you on this site to make you feel right at home.

Many of them are posting to this thread. All worthless individuals who better the lives of those around them by posting here.
    And his family? What do you know about them to call them trash?

Shame on you.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 12:34
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    And his family? What do you know about them to call them trash?

Shame on you.
    Ya gotta give him a B- for at least keeping this thread going...OK, maybe a C.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 13:03
    @great-big-stees said
    Ya gotta give him a B- for at least keeping this thread going...OK, maybe a C.
    Keeping it going and keeping it on track are two different things. It has pretty much turned into a lot of name calling from where I sit, been here just sitting back watching. Not much talk about the U.S. Shootings but quite a bit about personalities and how intelligent people are or are not.

-VR
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 03:52
    @eladar said
    He was shooting Hispanics in general. I did not say he went about it well, even for what he 2as trying to do.I said he did it because the US government refuses to do its job.
    I was just listening to Alex Jones' daily podcast from infowars. He says that the shooter in El Paso was a leftist member of Antifa [yes, the one in El Paso, not Dayton]. Do you think he may be right?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 05:22
    @fmf said
    I was just listening to Alex Jones' daily podcast from infowars. He says that the shooter in El Paso was a leftist member of Antifa [yes, the one in El Paso, not Dayton]. Do you think he may be right?
    When Alex Jones opens his mouth, chances are he's wrong. Like Trump, he merely plays to his base, and most of them don't have the intelligence of a squirrel.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 15:24
    @fmf said
    The shooter confessed to targeting Hispanics (never mind that his aim was off). Does that sound lefty to you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49256867
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '19 01:02
    @moonbus said
    The shooter confessed to targeting Hispanics (never mind that his aim was off). Does that sound lefty to you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49256867
    But, yes, but no, but... Alex Jones.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree