1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 07:51
    @eladar said
    Here you go

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

I did not think you were really that stupid to believe illegals do not murder Americans.
    Not to belittle the loss of people killed by illegal immigrants, but by far the most dangerous people in America are stupid white men with guns.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 08:22
    @eladar said
    Here you go

I did not think you were really that stupid to believe illegals do not murder Americans.
    In fact I never claimed that. Of course people kill people. All kinds in all kinds of circumstances.
    Your inherent claim was that there would be no (or at least less) mass shootings if all illegals would have been deported. This is not true.

Maybe (and that is a big MAYBE) the El Paso shooting would have been avoided in devaluating the excuse of the shooter.

So I put the Question a bit different to ease you to answer:

Which mass Shootings (more than four victims was a criterion I frequently saw, but you are free to define your own) would have been prevented if not a single illegal Person would have been on the grounds of the USA?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 11:17
    @eladar said
    Here you go

Americans murder Americans...more often.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 14:44
    @ponderable said
    In fact I never claimed that. Of course people kill people. All kinds in all kinds of circumstances.
    Your inherent claim was that there would be no (or at least less) mass shootings if all illegals would have been deported. This is not true.

Maybe (and that is a big MAYBE) the El Paso shooting would have been avoided in devaluating the excuse of the shooter.

So I ...[text shortened]... would have been prevented if not a single illegal Person would have been on the grounds of the USA?
    Or: which mass murders would not have occurred if the murderer had thought beforehand “this is not right; i should go get anger management therapy instead of pulling the trigger” ?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 16:57
    @ponderable said

So I ...[text shortened]... would have been prevented if not a single illegal Person would have been on the grounds of the USA?
    Those people were sacrificed so illegals can be allowed in our country.

Sorry but if a single person is murdered due to the lack illegal immigration enforcement, their blood is on the hands who want free immigration.

Their blood is on your hands if you are one of those people.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 17:01
    @eladar said

Sorry but if a single person is murdered due to the lack illegal immigration enforcement, their blood is on the hands who want free immigration.

Describing a mass killer as 'stepping up to the plate' puts the blood of their innocent victims on 'your' hands.

You're as far from Christianity as it is possible to get.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 17:23
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Describing a mass killer as 'stepping up to the plate' puts the blood of their innocent victims on 'your' hands.

You're as far from Christianity as it is possible to get.
    I said he was simply reacting to try to do what the government is supposed to do. I said earlier if he wanted to kill the people responsible he killed the wrong people.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 17:30
    @eladar said
    I said he was simply reacting to try to do what the government is supposed to do. I said earlier if he wanted to kill the people responsible he killed the wrong people.
    Are there 'right people' to kill?

You know, speaking as a Christian.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 19:43
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Are there 'right people' to kill?

You know, speaking as a Christian.
    If you believe in the ideals of the revolutionaries who started this country, yes.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 19:58
    @eladar said

You are a very sick individual. It's unnerving to think of you as a schoolteacher.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 20:11
    @handyandy said
    You are a very sick individual. It's unnerving to think of you as a schoolteacher.
    I suppose you think so, but that is ok. Enough Godless Communist types are in power that your ideals will dominate for a while.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 20:45
    @great-big-stees said
    Americans murder Americans...more often.
    Tell that to the kid whose mother was murdered.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 21:04
    @eladar said
    I suppose you think so, but that is ok. Enough Godless Communist types are in power that your ideals will dominate for a while.
    God loves immigrants.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 21:52
    @handyandy said
    God loves immigrants.
    Unless you believe US laws should be based on the Bible you are a hypocrite for writing such a thing.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '19 23:14
    @whodey said
    It was exponentially worse when Obama was President
    You probably don’t even know what exponentially means.

Toronto had 17 people wounded by guns over the weekend.
    Abnormally high and raised alarm bells in the media this morning.
    Chicago had 46 shootings over same weekend. Another normal weekend.
    Toronto and Chicago (city proper) both around 2.8 million population.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree