1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 07:08
    Wanted: Seven posters willing to thumb up all my posts regardless of content.

Not that I care about the thumbs ~ far from it, I just like to see fairness and balance and an end to lopsided thumbery which can be misleading ~ but the seven might get a kind of 'common cause' kick out of it.

Secrecy guaranteed.
  2. Joined
    08 Sep '20
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 07:28

Removed by poster

3. Joined
    08 Sep '20
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 07:30
    @fmf said

Not that I care about the thumbs ~ far from it, I just like to see fairness and balance and an end to lopsided thumbery which can be misleading ~ but the seven might get a kind of 'common cause' kick out of it.

Secrecy guaranteed.
    I was going to join in but changed my mind.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 07:36
    @fmf said

Secrecy guaranteed.
    I did thumb up Posts of you in the past and will continue to do so IF I can recmoned them. To post thumbs on principle is plain wrong in my opinion. I don't even do that for the most obnoxious of Posters.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 07:36
    @mercury said
    I was going to join in but changed my mind.
    Gosh. I would have thumbed you down for this, but I don't do thumbs down.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 08:04
    @fmf said
    Even I don’t thumb your posts up!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 08:36
    @divegeester said
    Even I don’t thumb your posts up!
    You DON'T thumb up posts REGARDLESS of content. So nearly what I need, but - alas - different from what the OP seeks in one vital way.
  8. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 08:401 edit
    A whole thread with no thumbs!!

Edit: one sneaked in as I was posting!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 08:43
    @yo-its-me said
    A whole thread with no thumbs!!

Edit: one sneaked in as I was posting!
    Me getting no thumbs down is not going to cut it.

I need thumbs up.

Seven of them.

Almost invariably.
  10. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 08:51
    @fmf said

Secrecy guaranteed.
    That'd be a tough job.
    Morals guaranteed to be cast aside if necessary, thinking out the window, mindless clicking at all hours of the day.
    This sounds like a menial job, but a job nonetheless. I'd want to be paid.
    This feels like one of those Facebook or Youtube job offers- do nothing, don't think at all, get your friends to do the same and you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 09:08
    @fmf said
    You DON'T thumb up posts REGARDLESS of content. So nearly what I need, but - alas - different from what the OP seeks in one vital way.
    Have you thought about starting a private club and creating a thread about a crisis of injustice around which your members can galvanise their partisan feelings outrage?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 10:351 edit
    @yo-its-me said
    That'd be a tough job.
    Morals guaranteed to be cast aside if necessary
    Oh yes indeed. Any yet SEVEN may be a divinely inspired number. We could ask sonship on the SF about it, but he's gone quiet which means he might be out of magic mushrooms.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 12:20
    @FMF
    As I write your OP has 6 thumbs up.

This is quite an achievement considering your reputation for “destroying the website”, delivering “character assassinations”, and targeted “evisceration” of individuals.
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 12:28
    @divegeester said
    @FMF
    As I write your OP has 6 thumbs up.

This is quite an achievement considering your reputation for “destroying the website”, delivering “character assassinations”, and targeted “evisceration” of individuals.
    There goes the 7th 😮
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 13:281 edit
    @drewnogal said
    There goes the 7th 😮
    It's all well and good - sure - but, unfortunately, I think these thumbs are because of the excellent content of my OP. What I'm REALLY looking for is thumbs up REGARDLESS of the content.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree