1. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 19:33
    Originally posted by Trev33
    They can join the club, play the game and then leave again.
    join the club and then leave when the game is over?
    What kind of ^&**@~~ are you talking about here?

Fair enough, promote the game
    but don't invite people to join a
    club and then leave again after
    an event is over.

What sort of loyalty does that promote? None that's what.

I am surprised at you.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 19:34
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191rdkrpsmuhogif/ku-medium.gif
    Man what a bladder. Firedepartments should switch from Dalmatians to Bull dogs as their mascots. Hell they could get rid of at least one pumper truck.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 19:37
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody

an event is over.

I am surprised at you.
    What would a Man Utd fan know about loyalty.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 19:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He was promoting a game in a club he is member of and you were promoting your club. Perhaps you should spend less time scrutinising other people's motivations for posting and a little more time in self examination.
    "... you were promoting your club." -divegeester

"Verifying interest before the fact of a club's creation is well within Red Hot Pawn's Forum Outline. You yourself along with many others expressed interest at the time. July 23, 2013, we opened. The appropriateness of Trev's choice of venue for promoting a game in someone else's private club was questioned. He replied; I understood his rationale. -Bob"

Verifying interest in beginning a private club of which I too would be a member: No second party involved. Let's hope this answers your repetitive questions, because intrusion of another club on Trev's is both in poor taste and unfair.
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 20:011 edit
    What would a Man Utd fan know about loyalty.
    I have a brother who supports Man U.

I don't support any football team.

I had great fun in a bar last weekend with my brother
    where Man U lost to WBA.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 20:08
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "... you were promoting your club." -divegeester

"Verifying interest before the fact of a club's creation is well within Red Hot Pawn's Forum Outline. You yourself along with many others expressed interest at the time. July 23, 2013, we opened. The appropriateness of Trev's choice of venue for promoting a game in someone else's private club was quest ...[text shortened]... etitive questions, because intrusion of another club on Trev's is both in poor taste and unfair.
    Yes yes we all know you are deeply offended...
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 20:09
    I have a brother who supports Man U.

I don't support any football team.

I had great fun in a bar last weekend with my brother
    where Man U lost to WBA.
    I have many friends and a family member who are supporters; last weekend was hilarious fun for non Man Utd followers.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 20:15

an event is over.

I am surprised at you.
    Com eon who is actually going to leave the club when they find out how awesome the game is?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 20:23
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Com eon who is actually going to leave the club when they find out how awesome the game is?
    Antiawesome people likely.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 21:011 edit
    Yes yes we all know you are deeply offended...
    Thanks for moving on.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 21:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Thanks for moving on.
    YouTube
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 21:531 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9yTqFWxHpA
    When I read the opening post, I figured it had been placed there to show the General Forum readers a way of making the General Forum more interesting than it currently is. Perhaps trev33 would like to moderate a Werewolf game here, with whatever rules he sees fit to incorporate............
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 22:221 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    When I read the opening post, I figured it had been placed there to show the General Forum readers a way of making the General Forum more interesting than it currently is. Perhaps trev33 would like to moderate a Werewolf game here, with whatever rules he sees fit to incorporate............
    Interesting idea, Kewpie. Question: Does the "Werewolf game" involve discussion or conversation? If yes, I'll be willing to give it a try. If not, perhaps Posers and Puzzles which provides a public site forum "For chess related, or off-topic, puzzles, riddles, games and other challenges..." would be the appropriate venue. Or post a thread in Site Ideas to determine interest.

"The game is composed of three teams: Werewolves, Mafia, and Villagers. The objective of the Werewolves is to kill off all the Villagers and Mafia without themselves being killed. The objective of the Mafia is to kill off all the Villagers and Werewolves without themselves being killed. The objective of the Villagers is to figure out who the Werewolves and Mafia are and kill them. There is also the Moderator (LEUR), who is not part of any team, but serves as a sort of impartial dictator...." (OP) Would LEUR need to be present periodically while the game is in progress?
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 22:455 edits
    It's not a puzzle game. I've played it in LEUR's club and in my own, it's a conversational game. People have discussions on who's a werewolf and try to form into defensive groups. It would make the General Forum a lot more active, because only players are allowed to post in the playing thread, so watchers create threads to discuss the game in progress. Moderator gets to make the rules, and the game plays out better if moderator doesn't impose him/herself on the action or interfere with the player discussions. Therefore moderator needs to be a self-disciplined person who is happy to sit back and watch and keep quiet. Moderator is the person who creates the game thread, that's why I was asking if trev33 wanted to moderate a game here.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 23:05
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's not a puzzle game. I've played it in LEUR's club and in my own, it's a conversational game. People have discussions on who's a werewolf and try to form into defensive groups. It would make the General Forum a lot more active, because only players are allowed to post in the playing thread, so watchers create threads to discuss the game in progress. Mo ...[text shortened]... n who creates the game thread, that's why I was asking if trev33 wanted to moderate a game here.
    Let's do it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree