Let's do it.
    Pass.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 12:06
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Let's do it.
    Good choice, Bobby. You were born to be a werewolf.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 16:20
    Sounds like a game without any skill or strategy. Can I play?
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 23:22
    First, someone has to volunteer to take on the job of organiser, and that's the reason that most werewolf games don't even get started. Organiser gets to make the precise rules, decide who is a villager and who is a werewolf, then cannot participate in the game other than timekeeping and counting votes. Organiser isn't even allowed to participate in the game or make suggestions, and has to do what the group tells him (by their votes). It's a job for a real bean-counter who has no interest in participation in the game itself and can keep quiet for days at a time.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 23:261 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie

First, someone has to volunteer to take on the job of organiser, and that's the reason that most werewolf games don't even get started. Organiser gets to make the precise rules, decide who is a villager and who is a werewolf, then cannot participate in the game other than timekeeping and counting votes. Organiser isn't even allowed to participate in the g ...[text shortened]... r who has no interest in participation in the game itself and can keep quiet for days at a time.
    "Therefore moderator needs to be a self-disciplined person who is happy to sit back and watch and keep quiet. Moderator is the person who creates the game thread, that's why I was asking if trev33 wanted to moderate a game here."

If not LEUR or trev33, who?

Edit: "Game will be run by LEUR in Club 108 if interested." (OP)

Maybe trev intended this thread to recruit for a knowledgeable environment which needs players.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 00:512 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    First, someone has to volunteer to take on the job of organiser, and that's the reason that most werewolf games don't even get started. Organiser gets to make the precise rules, decide who is a villager and who is a werewolf, then cannot participate in the game other than timekeeping and counting votes. Organiser isn't even allowed to participate in the gam ...[text shortened]... r who has no interest in participation in the game itself and can keep quiet for days at a time.
    Listen to QP. Having been in one game, I would volunteer to be a co-organizer but this one is starting out way too complicated. It may require the organizer(s) to keep track of too many things.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 00:58
    Originally posted by JS357
    Listen to QP. Having been in one game, I would volunteer to be a [b]co-organizer but this one is starting out way too complicated. It may require the organizer(s) to keep track of too many things.[/b]
    Did you enjoy the game's competitiveness and team conversations?
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 12:44
    Listen to QP. Having been in one game, I would volunteer to be a [b]co-organizer but this one is starting out way too complicated. It may require the organizer(s) to keep track of too many things.[/b]
    Yeah the old format would be much eaiser to keep tract of. Still though, it needs to be in a private forum becasue of mod rules to remove posts.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 13:25
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Yeah the old format would be much eaiser to keep tract of. Still though, it needs to be in a private forum becasue of mod rules to remove posts.
    Aw shucks.

Ha,
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 16:25
    Wow. A general forum thread that was High jacked within an hour...reminds me of the old days.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 16:32
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Wow. A general forum thread that was High jacked within an hour...reminds me of the old days.
    Right you are but the GF forms tend to be like a volcanic eruptions...you never (well almost never) know where it's going to go, which makes for an interesting flow.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 17:15
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Hey, huck................ been quite a long while since we've seen a thread over your nickname. How about one today?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 17:21
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Right you are but the GF forms tend to be like a volcanic eruptions...you never (well almost never) know where it's going to go, which makes for an interesting flow.
    Well observed, Stees. Curious how the ash fallout is far worse than the molten lava.
    Why, you ask? Because the unhealthful particles linger, polluting the atmosphere.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 19:48
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Did you enjoy the game's competitiveness and team conversations?
    I was one of two werewolves and we won. Of course I enjoyed it. 🙂
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 20:19
    I was one of two werewolves and we won. Of course I enjoyed it. 🙂
    Sounds like fun. Did you play more than one game?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree