Welcome to

Welcome to "Sleuthing 2013"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
07 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Mysteries: 1. Person: "You" (as the hopeful winner of the Gold Prize); from yesterday's email to my brother, kiki46.
He/she hasn't posted in more than a week.

User 400835

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Oct 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
He/she hasn't posted in more than a week.

User 400835
"My Public Profile: You Rating (1480) Last moved 1565 days 22 hours and 4 minutes ago."

This nickname belongs to an inactive site member, who obviously isn't qualified to be part of the group of posters
like "You" and others like yourself attempting to solve the remaining eight mysteries. Funny, though.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Oct 13

"My Public Profile: You Rating (1480) Last moved 1565 days 22 hours and 4 minutes ago."

This nickname belongs to an inactive site member, who obviously isn't qualified to be part of the group of posters
like "You" and others like yourself attempting to solve the remaining eight mysteries. Funny, though.
You isn't You?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

Welcome to "Sleuthing 2013" As soon as our newest game is started, an email containing the correct/locked answers will be sent to kiki46 (my brother, who won't be eligible to play) at his home about a thousand miles away from my own. There are eight (8) mysteries to be solved before December 8, 2013, nine weeks from today when the winners will be named.

Mysteries: 1. Person; 2. Partner; 3. Place; 4. Thing; 5. Time; 6. Situation; 7. Condition; 8. Motivation. (Tie Breaker: Date.)

How to Solve: Ask as many closed ended True or False Questions as you'd like, one question per post (to prevent the possibility of confusion and to simplify reply). All Sleuthing 2013 related questions will be answered in the order asked at least once each day with one of the following letters: Y (Yes); B (Ballpark, close); E (Explain); or N (No) or a comment.

Winning: Detective/Player being the first to solve each of the eight mysteries will have 3 points awarded to his or her score. If two players tie with 12 Points Each, the closest answer to the (Tie Breaker: Date) mystery will break the tie.

Will There be A Prize? Yes, three: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Details are included in the email to my brother and will be announced a week from today. Why not now? To keep focus on getting our newest game underway by minimizing sidebars. Best wishes for success to all! Get creative. Piece the mysteries together. Enjoy each other while playing our game. (OP)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (previous page)
Mysteries: 1. Person: "You" (as the hopeful winner of the Gold Prize); from yesterday's email to my brother, kiki46.

Will There be A Prize? Yes, three: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Details are included in the email to my brother and will be announced a week from today. Why not now? To keep focus on getting our newest game underway by minimizing sidebars.
Best wishes for success to all! Get creative. Piece the mysteries together. Enjoy each other while playing our game. (OP)

* Seven Mysteries remain; the correct answer to an additional 9th Mystery will be emailed to my brother now.

Mysteries: 1. Person [disclosed]; 2. Partner; 3. Place; 4. Thing; 5. Time; 6. Situation; 7. Condition; 8. Motivation. 9. New Location of RHP's Server. (Tie Breaker: Date.)

Andy, thanks for thoughtful posts. Let's hope other RHP General Forum Contributors will join you in solving these mysteries.

Note: "You" refers to each of the detectives seriously attempting to solve enough of the mysteries to win the top prize.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

You isn't You?
Mysteries: 1. Person [disclosed]; 2. Partner; 3. Place; 4. Thing; 5. Time; 6. Situation; 7. Condition;
8. Motivation. 9. New Location of RHP's Server. (Tie Breaker: Date.)

Read a book!

Moves
08 Oct 13

[b]Mysteries: 1. Person [disclosed]; 2. Partner; 3. Place; 4. Thing; 5. Time; 6. Situation; 7. Condition;
8. Motivation. 9. New Location of RHP's Server. (Tie Breaker: Date.)[/b]
Do person, partner, place and thing have anything to do with sex?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

Do person, partner, place and thing have anything to do with sex?
N

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Oct 13

[b]Mysteries: 1. Person [disclosed]; 2. Partner; 3. Place; 4. Thing; 5. Time; 6. Situation; 7. Condition;
8. Motivation. 9. New Location of RHP's Server. (Tie Breaker: Date.)[/b]
1. Person [disclosed]

How has this person been disclosed if we are still trying to guess who this person is?

Is this person one of the people who have already written to this thread?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
[b]1. Person [disclosed]

[hidden]How has this person been disclosed if we are still trying to guess who this person is?[/hidden]

Is this person one of the people who have already written to this thread?[/b]
Yes, the Answer to 1. is A member of Red Hot Pawn who posts to this forum at least once a week; all members have user names. RHP Forum Moderators post to this forum on rare occasions but not weekly. So, the answer is unfortunately No.
Hint: Think person, not nickname. (page 4)

lemon lime, as previous explained the pronoun "You" refers to HandyAndy, ChessPraxis, lemon lime and any other site members who compete in this sleuthing game to win top prize. That collective identity has been [disclosed] as the correct answer. No one person is singled out. Whoever has " written to this thread" embodies the answer. Thanks for your question.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Oct 13
1 edit

Do all of the numbered mysteries have something to do with RHP?

Oops, I see it's still Oct 7th according to the time stamp. Please consider this counting as tomorrows question. Thank you, and good night. 😴

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
Do all of the numbered mysteries have something to do with RHP?

Oops, I see it's still Oct 7th according to the time stamp. Please consider this counting as tomorrows question. Thank you, and good night. 😴
How to Solve: Ask as many closed ended True or False Questions as you'd like,
one question per post
(to prevent the possibility of confusion and to simplify reply).

Y (in a general sense). "Oops..." Please see [/hidden]... unlimited by day.

Moves
08 Oct 13

Must we solve each question in order?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

Originally posted by HikaruShindo
Must we solve each question in order?
Hi, Hikaru. Solve the eight mysteries in any order you please. Thanks for asking your helpful question. -Bob

Read a book!

Moves
09 Oct 13

Solve 😴 the 😴 eight 😴 mysteries 😴 in 😴 any 😴 order 😴 you 😴 please.