What are you listening to?

What are you listening to?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Apr 17

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
A CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) radio documentary on a ballet course for people with dementia.
A prodigy, Tina Jordan Rees. Scots lady, virtuoso composer on keyboards, flute and tin whistle, here is one of her tunes, among hundreds she has already written.

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Apr 17

A CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) radio documentary on a ballet course for people with dementia.
Has it been tried a long time with good results?

Moves
20 Apr 17

Originally posted by Torunn
Has it been tried a long time with good results?
I don't know how to do the upload or download thingy so I'll just describe how to look for it. Google Ballet and Dementia, there you'll see something that says "Reaching seniors with dementia through dance and song", click on it and you'll see.

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Apr 17
2 edits

I don't know how to do the upload or download thingy so I'll just describe how to look for it. Google Ballet and Dementia, there you'll see something that says "Reaching seniors with dementia through dance and song", click on it and you'll see.
I've learnt that walking is also good to - I wouldn't say prevent - some extent delay dementia/Alzheimers.

Music is good too: - Mozart

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Apr 17
1 edit

Interesting to read - "... focus in on social engagement and keeping people communicative and happy..." Really makes a difference.

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Apr 17
2 edits

Ja visst gör det ont när knoppar brister - Lena Nyman / Karin Boye

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/ja-visst-g%C3%B6r-det-ont-course-it-hurts.html

rc

Moves
23 Apr 17

Taj & Ford Robben - Rainy Day, Dream Away

https://soundcloud.com/brego01/taj-ford-robben-rainy-day-dream-away

F

Moves
24 Apr 17
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Taj & Ford Robben - Rainy Day, Dream Away

https://soundcloud.com/brego01/taj-ford-robben-rainy-day-dream-away
It's Robben Ford, robbie. Not Ford Robben.

rc

Moves
24 Apr 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
It's Robben Ford, robbie. Not Ford Robben.

[youtube Bird Nest Bound]al7oFdm2t94[/youtube]

[youtube with Davis Miles]JRnafQOkZTo[/youtube]
I simply copied the title from their soundcloud channel FMF. If you have any issues then please take it up with them and tell them that Robben has his name back to front.

F

Moves
24 Apr 17

I simply copied the title from their soundcloud channel FMF. If you have any issues then please take it up with them and tell them that Robben has his name back to front.
You'd never heard of Robben Ford before? 😲

F

Moves
24 Apr 17

F

Moves
24 Apr 17

rc

Moves
24 Apr 17
5 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You'd never heard of Robben Ford before? 😲
No I only discovered the track when searching for a Hendrix song. I have never seen an episode of Game of thrones or a Harry Potter film either. I've never watched a pew de pie video or heard a Taylor Swift song! 😵

I have heard the Allman brothers version of whipping Post though

F

Moves
24 Apr 17
1 edit

No I only discovered the track when searching for a Hendrix song. I have never seen an episode of Game of thrones or a Harry Potter film either. I've never watched a pew de pie video or heard a Taylor Swift song! 😵

I have heard the Allman brothers version of whipping Post though

rc

Moves
24 Apr 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[youtube Iron Maiden cover Hendrix]WA4iX5D9Z64[/youtube]
haha I lasted three seconds. it went 'I remember when we broke up'. and that was enough for me. Someone posted a Kate Perry song in debates, the lyrics were possibly the worst I had ever read and I really wondered how she became famous.