What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Oct 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
1. Every action done in company ought to be with some sign of respect to those that are present.

2. When in company, put not your hands to any part of the body not usually discovered.

3. Show nothing to your friend that may affright him.

4. In the presence of others, sing not to yourself with a humming voice, or drum with your fingers or feet.

...[text shortened]... norable; the wall is usually given to the most worthy if two walk together.

[To be continued]
you are a poor imitation of the master!

Read a book!

Moves
17 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you are a poor imitation of the master!
And you, sir, are a poor imitation of a poor imitation. 😏

rc

Moves
17 Oct 16
3 edits

And you, sir, are a poor imitation of a poor imitation. 😏
That would make me awesome you logically challenged fiend! 😀 or would it? hmmmm.

If I was a poor imitation of a poor imitation then is it not implied that I must logically be a good imitation of something that was originally a poor imitation? but a good imitation of a poor imitation which would mean that I was true to the original and still a poor imitation?

Moves
17 Oct 16

Sad day.

Read a book!

Moves
18 Oct 16

That would make me awesome you logically challenged fiend! 😀 or would it? hmmmm.

If I was a poor imitation of a poor imitation then is it not implied that I must logically be a good imitation of something that was originally a poor imitation? but a good imitation of a poor imitation which would mean that I was true to the original and still a poor imitation?
Why don't you stick to what you're good at -- rigging clan matches.

Moves
18 Oct 16

At least he's good at something, what's your point here?

Read a book!

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by Trev33
Just keeping track. What's yours?

F

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by Trev33 to HandyAndy
I'd say HandyAndy is effortlessly wry, with an often slightly off the wall (and laser guided) sense of humour. He's an idiosyncratic and generous stalwart of the community whose telling (and more often than not concise interventions) seem steeped in this motley crew's long history and the various foibles of its population. And he's always one witty step ahead of those who'd see him as an adversary and who seem to have only silly unpleasantness at their disposal when trying to be funny. I'd say that being like this is what HandyAndy is good at - and that he should stick to it. 🙂

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16

wow it really is the pinnacle of your imagination.

F

Moves
18 Oct 16

wow it really is the pinnacle of your imagination.
Haven't you used the dreary 'Is that is the pinnacle of your [...imagination] or [...spirituality]?' retort umpteen, umpteen times before when you simply couldn't think of a funny thing to say?

Is that is the pinnacle of your humour? 😉

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Haven't you used the dreary [b]'Is that is the pinnacle of your [...imagination] or [...spirituality]?' retort umpteen, umpteen times before when you simply couldn't think of a funny thing to say?

Is that is the pinnacle of your humour? 😉[/b]
haven't you used this dullard retort countless times before? infact it seems if I've read one of your posts iI'e read them all.

F

Moves
18 Oct 16

haven't you used this dullard retort countless times before?
I think I've used it about twice in the last 3-4 years. I don't use the same insults and retorts over and over and over again. That's why I have this angle on your silly repetitious "banter". And now here you are, basically saying 'ooh-er-same-to-you, na-na-ni-naaa'. 😉

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I think I've used it about twice in the last 3-4 years. I don't use the same insults and retorts over and over and over again. That's why I have this angle on your silly repetitious "banter". And now here you are, basically saying 'ooh-er-same-to-you, na-na-ni-naaa'. 😉
oh dear, I have lost count of the number of times you have used your dullard retort of haven't you said this before? all you angles are the same you square and if I've read one of your posts I've read them all.

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
I'd say HandyAndy is effortlessly wry, with an often slightly off the wall (and laser guided) sense of humour. He's an idiosyncratic and generous stalwart of the community whose telling (and more often than not concise interventions) seem steeped in this motley crew's long history and the various foibles of its population. And he's always one witty step ahead of ...[text shortened]... I'd say that being like this is what HandyAndy is good at - and that he should stick to it. 🙂
Although I usually defeat HandyAndy in a battle of wits, I do acknowledge his humour as quite satisfactory.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
18 Oct 16

1. Every action done in company ought to be with some sign of respect to those that are present.

2. When in company, put not your hands to any part of the body not usually discovered.

3. Show nothing to your friend that may affright him.

4. In the presence of others, sing not to yourself with a humming voice, or drum with your fingers or feet.

...[text shortened]... norable; the wall is usually given to the most worthy if two walk together.

[To be continued]
Do not express joy before one sick in pain, for that contrary passion will aggravate his misery.

I failed that one LOL